for The Return of Merlin (Year 2)

1/5 c8 4Lily-Potter8
Hope you continue this some day. Love reading your stories.
11/2/2019 c8 Ceecee442
More more please this is awesome I just love reading this so much so I hope you update and make more stories like this it so awesome.
12/15/2018 c8 gaywhovian93
I am loving this story so far, keep up the amazing work. I can't wait to see where you take it from here.
12/13/2018 c8 xenocanaan
I hope to read more soon!
12/12/2018 c1 siggasigrun
please update! I love this story so can you update?
8/30/2018 c7 Constance HB
Please update soon!
I cant wait to read more!
8/18/2018 c7 xenocanaan
I can’t wait to read more!
8/18/2018 c6 xenocanaan
Not smart to keep underestimating a girl that continues to prove everyone wrong. I can’t wait to see their reactions when she does just that!
8/18/2018 c5 xenocanaan
That was a little uncharacteristic of McGonagall, especially since she has been visiting Sandra and Harry over the summer, but I’ll chalk it up to stress over the situation. Great chapter!
8/18/2018 c4 xenocanaan
I thought Ron was going to be homeschooled or did I misunderstand that in the last book? It would be nice if you expanded a bit more on Sandra’s time spent with Aslan, like what she is learning instead of just having her practice spells and such. It would give the story a little more depth and better immersion quality instead of it feeling like a listing of events.
8/18/2018 c3 xenocanaan
I am really looking forward to seeing what Sandra has planned for Malfoy! Luckily, Lockhart won’t last longer than a year either due to his own incompetence or because of the curse.
8/18/2018 c2 xenocanaan
Hopefully Hermione doesn’t like Lockhart in this as much as she did in canon.
8/18/2018 c1 xenocanaan
I’m glad Harry is actually enjoying his summer and now has a family that will help and support him!
6/29/2018 c7 1Mortem Ensis47
Yes, Another!
3/17/2017 c2 Guest
When will she reveal herself?
20 Page 1 2 Next »