for Like Father, Like Daughter

7/26/2020 c1 SomeRandomGuy
These cliffhangers are really intriguing me. I wonder what will transpire in the next chapter.
7/25/2020 c28 SomeRandomGuy
The next chapter is taking forever. As a fellow author, I understand writer's block or feeling uninspired. You might need a good idea to keep the steady rate of an excellent storyline.
7/25/2020 c28 Guest
This story is great, but it's hard to stay patient with the cliffhangers and the likelihood of more to come.
7/18/2020 c28 1warriorgod626
I've been following this story for so long and I still find re-reading it over the years. Please keep up the great work.
7/9/2020 c28 Gaimcxc
Wish you best luck. My friend
7/1/2020 c28 James
lol also just realized you through in a dora the explorer reference, nice.
7/1/2020 c28 James
Hey just want to say that this mini arc was beautifully done, I love how you came up with seraphs own personal nightmare that's also a past trauma to drive home for brittany how different seraph is.

It was a powerful moment to me.
6/16/2020 c2 SomeRandomGuy
I can't wait to see what happens next.
6/3/2020 c28 j
I love it, your characterization is great as usual. maybe better actually, I like the dip into brittney and .

How we see that most everyone knew of seraph's age situation(especially the inner circle) she's someone kind of close, and could have known but didn't ask because of her personality so this was a cool way to have that interaction, and the points are really interesting.

I didn't realize it until i read this chapter but I wished they had given him more background or some attention.
5/30/2020 c2 Homo sapien
I can't wait to see what happens next.
5/11/2020 c28 markapoo4life
please write more! i searched like, 3 different fanfiction websites to find the most recently updated version of this and now i am hooked.
5/2/2020 c28 The Book of Eli
Child trauma and how some still think Seraph isn't a child is pretty serious. Marco really needs to clear that up. But sorry to hear about your job hope for the best. A fun idea why not have Hpoo and family go to a theme park...
5/1/2020 c28 Masked Freak
Hey man. Sorry about losing your job. Times are tough, and I don't blame you for not updating. If it's any consolation, we've missed you, we're glad your back, and I think you give Brittney better development than the actual show, who stayed a one-dimensional snobby rich girl the entire show. Stay safe!
4/30/2020 c28 DevilDogOFmadness
Take care of yourself first, I don't know what this story is to you but I would guess it is a passion project/hobby.

I personally think this is the best SvtFoE fanfic story out there, but nobody's world will end if you take some personal time. Take care of yourself first.
4/30/2020 c28 18Julayla
I've just started reading this story, but I'm quite enjoying this interesting fanfic.
902 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »