for Like Father, Like Daughter

12/2/2019 c27 Guest
Good chapter! Good parnting moment!
12/3/2019 c27 Toma69
Noooo you didn't Alex tell me you didn't just make the best crossover happen in your story. because I will go to Los Angeles and hug you if you did.
12/2/2019 c27 50acosta perez jose ramiro
As always, very good job, and yeah, Britney wouldn't get away with this; not just because of how bad it was, but because the staff needs to teach her a lesson about how her actions can get her and others in danger.

Keep the good writing
12/2/2019 c27 girlscanbealphas
It was great I really enjoyed the development with Seraph. The slice of Marcapoo is appreciated and I humbly ask for more.
12/2/2019 c27 8DinoGuy2000
Quite a lot of problems in this chapter! Dimensional stability, government agents, lizard monsters, and highschool drama! The monster will probably be the most complicated one here since Powers and Trigger aren't the best at their jobs.

Nice chapter! Good work!
12/2/2019 c27 7Starco4everr
Great chapter
12/2/2019 c27 Redboat
Good chapter. I'm wondering what's going to happen next.
12/2/2019 c27 27Logar3
I’m loving this fic! Live the fact that powers and trigger are there, looking forward to the next chapter!
12/1/2019 c27 4Gamelover41592
0-0 wow...I mean I knew Seraph would be punished eventually but man this was nuts...and while I do understand Brittany why did you decide to have this point be when her jerk side comes out?
11/23/2019 c26 Lucas Magnol
Please tell me you will finish this storysorry for my english, i am a french guy)
11/3/2019 c1 I wont get tired
Saying pleaasseee mooooreeeee...

Please tell me you won't abandon this like the other writers when the show was ovveeerr
10/15/2019 c3 Love this guy
Another chapter! I live agaain!
9/25/2019 c26 5Nova Pyro
Oh man, another awesome chapter. You rocked it again.

Man, am I glad he's gone, but that Enubus guy has me really worried about Seraph. Marco and Hekapoo are going to have to seriously step up their game if they're going to protect their daughter. And Seraph too.
9/21/2019 c26 Masked Freak
Buddy I missed you...
9/21/2019 c26 Guest
My f*king god this was really good.

Some parts were a little bit confusing cause there are some typing mistakes (like missing comas), or confusing gender pronouns (jackie's trust on hekapoo is with a his instead of her)

Other than that it's a really good chapter. Since Hekapoo is grounded to her dimension and earth, also jobless, she will have free time to spend with Marco and Seraph right?

Keep it up