for Like Father, Like Daughter

8/26/2020 c30 17kriitikko
So Marco and H-Poo dissapear and everything goes to hell? Seems legit.

Looking forward to see where this all leads. :-)
8/26/2020 c30 2Mr. Haziq
Why wouldn't you be more carefull with an unmarked box?

Gravity Falls reference. Nice.

Dang. That's a lot deaths.
8/26/2020 c30 The Book of Eli
Talk about a statement made. I honestly can only see our girls not standing for this. And hopefully the younger generation of princesses and princes are ready. Cause this fight will decide all of Mewni's final faith...
8/26/2020 c30 1Til Pines
Read this story in one afternoon, and its amazing.

I'm not exactly sure what just happened, bu T.

And now I cant wait for the next chapter.
8/26/2020 c30 Zorobak
I hope you have someone go backwards and stop this and keep the story family and humor instead of stupid needless angst.
8/26/2020 c30 7Starco4everr
Awesome chapter. I hope Marco and Hekapoo appear
8/26/2020 c30 4RJWritingInk
Hey, RJ Writing Ink here. I wasn’t kidding when I said that you guys were going to be in for a wild ride. Everyone in the cast who wasn’t on Earth is probably dead, and odds are that Erebus is going to hit Earth next to make Seraph suffer even more. And Marco and Hekapoo are nowhere to be found. I could hardly believe what was happening when I read this, and I’m the beta reader!
No worries, though. This is the part of the story where things are going to get worse before they get better. That way, the sense of triumph feels greater. And ADDude has big plans for this story, so don’t worry. Everything will work out.
8/26/2020 c30 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Excellent updating, and yeah, things got from bad to worse in this chapter. Erebus is pretty much unstoppable.

Keep the good writing.
8/26/2020 c30 8Jebest4781
this turned out pretty good here
8/25/2020 c30 3RHatch89
Awesome update :)
8/25/2020 c30 4Gamelover41592
0-0 wow
8/25/2020 c30 1RadicalReader261
Ok I'm trusting you, but this kinda came out of no where and felt really rushed. Btw, I am confused if you mean 4 weeks from the start or 4 weeks from the last point in time.
8/11/2020 c29 8DinoGuy2000
Ah, quite the bittersweet chapter. New happy memories, lots of what-if's, and the whole thing barely lasted the day.

Good work!
8/9/2020 c29 Redboat
Great chapter. Wondering what Hekapoo needs to talk about.
8/5/2020 c29 The Book of Eli
Ooooh this was so cute! I just wish that our happy parents got to spend a least one hour of baby Seraph fun cause the girls and grandparents reactions were so cute! I can't wait to see more and yes this year has been horrible for cons...
952 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »