for Like Father, Like Daughter

9/20/2019 c26 17kriitikko
Well that was action packed! Team Markapoo going against an eldritch abomination! Here's hoping they'll catch some good zzz's for a now. ;-)

I really love this story. Happy to see it is still continuing.
9/20/2019 c26 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Great update here. I guess Marco and Hekapoo should have told the Commission about the 7 and a half billion potential victims that would have made the Dream Eater nigh-invincible.

Keep the good writing.
9/20/2019 c26 2Mr. Haziq
Interesting end there.
9/20/2019 c26 4Gamelover41592
this was awesome and great way to wrap up the dream eater story and looking forward to the aftermath
9/20/2019 c26 8DinoGuy2000
One heck of a fight, and a brutal conclusion. At least they didn't get horribly punished. Still leaves Erebus though. Interesting dream, however.

Good work!
9/20/2019 c26 girlscanbealphas
great chapter can't wait for the next
9/20/2019 c26 Scarve
Nice to see this section come to an end
9/20/2019 c26 3FredX47
it's great to finally get a new chapter really your work is awesome I enjoy every chapter I read
9/16/2019 c1 SuperDragon3
I just have to say out of all the star vs fanfic's out there this one is by far the best, I know the show is over but I hope you continue writing this story
9/5/2019 c25 2RJWritingInk
Can’t wAit to see more of this story. I did a post on it, and said that it’s one of the best fanfics for the show
9/4/2019 c2 RJWritingInk
I liked Star’s reaction to the fact that Marco has a daughter. Considering this was around the same time she realized she was falling in love with him, I think her only logical reaction would be “does not compute”.
8/26/2019 c25 2Sadnezzz
I've read all the chapters in one go. This is so good.
Now it's time for Marco to go against his worst nightmares and the rest to witness the outcome.
7/13/2019 c25 Masked Freak
So I heard that the lines at the Anime Expo were just ridiculous, and if so you have my sympathies, my friend! XD

Hope you had fun tho! :)
7/12/2019 c4 warprince2000
I cannot wait to see what happens next
7/10/2019 c25 FireknightPrince
Whaat Marco truly have terrible nightmares
859 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »