for Like Father, Like Daughter

12/2/2019 c27 7Starco4everr
Great chapter
12/2/2019 c27 Redboat
Good chapter. I'm wondering what's going to happen next.
12/2/2019 c27 32Logar3
I’m loving this fic! Live the fact that powers and trigger are there, looking forward to the next chapter!
12/1/2019 c27 4Gamelover41592
0-0 wow...I mean I knew Seraph would be punished eventually but man this was nuts...and while I do understand Brittany why did you decide to have this point be when her jerk side comes out?
11/23/2019 c26 Lucas Magnol
Please tell me you will finish this storysorry for my english, i am a french guy)
11/3/2019 c1 I wont get tired
Saying pleaasseee mooooreeeee...

Please tell me you won't abandon this like the other writers when the show was ovveeerr
10/15/2019 c3 Love this guy
Another chapter! I live agaain!
9/25/2019 c26 6Nova Pyro
Oh man, another awesome chapter. You rocked it again.

Man, am I glad he's gone, but that Enubus guy has me really worried about Seraph. Marco and Hekapoo are going to have to seriously step up their game if they're going to protect their daughter. And Seraph too.
9/21/2019 c26 Masked Freak
Buddy I missed you...
9/21/2019 c26 Guest
My f*king god this was really good.

Some parts were a little bit confusing cause there are some typing mistakes (like missing comas), or confusing gender pronouns (jackie's trust on hekapoo is with a his instead of her)

Other than that it's a really good chapter. Since Hekapoo is grounded to her dimension and earth, also jobless, she will have free time to spend with Marco and Seraph right?

Keep it up
9/21/2019 c26 The Book of Eli
Parents go to any length for their kids method like it. And wonder what our evil shadow will scheme next? Will he continue to feed the jealousy of the others or will he use another pawn...
9/20/2019 c26 Fanfic Critic
Another great chapter. I hope the next two arcs will be as good as the previous ones. It also seems like you have skimped on the fluff. Hopefully, that will return, as well as family time between Seraph, Hekapoo and Marco.

Don't be afraid to write chapters that only includes few characters. You don't have to include the entire cast in every chapter. As you introduce more OCs, you will find it hard to make some characters relevant in the lore you are developing.

You mentioned that the "season finale" is nearing. Does that mean that there will be a continuation of the fanfic, aka, another "season" or an epilogue?

Anyways, another great chapter from my favorite Marcapoo fanfic. Keep up the good work, and don't hesitate to increase the fluff between Hekapoo and Marco. It's about time they become more honest with each other.
9/21/2019 c26 girlscanbealphas
Please update I need more marcapoo moments. I need them to kiss and flirt. Please o please great author I beg of u.
9/20/2019 c26 7Starco4everr
Great chapter
9/20/2019 c26 17kriitikko
Well that was action packed! Team Markapoo going against an eldritch abomination! Here's hoping they'll catch some good zzz's for a now. ;-)

I really love this story. Happy to see it is still continuing.
903 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »