for Like Father, Like Daughter

6/3/2020 c28 j
I love it, your characterization is great as usual. maybe better actually, I like the dip into brittney and .

How we see that most everyone knew of seraph's age situation(especially the inner circle) she's someone kind of close, and could have known but didn't ask because of her personality so this was a cool way to have that interaction, and the points are really interesting.

I didn't realize it until i read this chapter but I wished they had given him more background or some attention.
5/30/2020 c2 Homo sapien
I can't wait to see what happens next.
5/11/2020 c28 markapoo4life
please write more! i searched like, 3 different fanfiction websites to find the most recently updated version of this and now i am hooked.
5/2/2020 c28 The Book of Eli
Child trauma and how some still think Seraph isn't a child is pretty serious. Marco really needs to clear that up. But sorry to hear about your job hope for the best. A fun idea why not have Hpoo and family go to a theme park...
5/1/2020 c28 Masked Freak
Hey man. Sorry about losing your job. Times are tough, and I don't blame you for not updating. If it's any consolation, we've missed you, we're glad your back, and I think you give Brittney better development than the actual show, who stayed a one-dimensional snobby rich girl the entire show. Stay safe!
4/30/2020 c28 YouDontKnowMe87
Take care of yourself first, I don't know what this story is to you but I would guess it is a passion project/hobby.

I personally think this is the best SvtFoE fanfic story out there, but nobody's world will end if you take some personal time. Take care of yourself first.
4/30/2020 c28 18Julayla
I've just started reading this story, but I'm quite enjoying this interesting fanfic.
4/29/2020 c28 FireknightPrince
Been waiting for this for ever but todally worth the is really a good father do anything to protect your daughter i can see that.
4/28/2020 c28 Toma69
I have waited for this chapter forever now Alex. great job I hope you find work soon. I'm in the fields rn working and this chapter really helps pass the time. please update whenever you can no rush. (a loyal fan.)
4/27/2020 c28 2Mr. Haziq
Kudos to Skeeves and bravo to Brittney.

Oh dear. The uncles are getting involved.
4/27/2020 c28 17kriitikko
Sorry to hear about your job but I always love it when you update this story. I think Skeeves and the Gravity Falls agents were my favorite part of this chapter. Looking forward to what will happen next! :-)
4/27/2020 c28 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Great updating.

Nice to see Brittney being not just a decent human being but a competent heroine. Great job with her and Seraph.

Keep the good writing.
4/27/2020 c28 7Starco4everr
Great chapter
4/27/2020 c28 21Prinnyramza
God I love all the secondary characters getting development. Good to see the school acting so protective of their magical students.
4/27/2020 c28 7LockAndKey989
Cool.

Also “your a kid!” Lol. Didn’t Marco explain tho?
954 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »