for Like Father, Like Daughter

5/6/2019 c24 4Gallifrey denizen
i love this story but you gotta spellcheck dude I was so confused when I read "he hoped she was suffering a bad dream."
5/6/2019 c24 1Balancer12
Awesome, can't wait for the follow up, happy to see the update!
5/5/2019 c24 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter and looking forward to this awesome arc and Rhombulus and letweck are in so much trouble mostly rhombulus
4/22/2019 c22 1Balancer12
This story is so good I couldn't stop thinking about it all day and had to come back and reread it from start to finish!
4/19/2019 c23 Next
Where's the rest, i'm really enjoying this fanfic.
Pleassee! Next!
4/21/2019 c23 jarod237
I've read this master since apirl 14 and i am kindly asking for more please. This story is top quality.
4/21/2019 c23 Balancer12
I found this and binged the whole thing over the course of about 4-5 hours. I've been looking for something like this for ages and can't wait for the next step. Loving the way you write the characters, they're all so in character and their actions make sense. Also the relationship between Hekapoo and Marco is gold andI love everything about it.
4/21/2019 c23 hibikikuze6698
Love the development going here and the creepy rumors being turned into a reality. Makes you wonder if earth has it's own powerful or at least notable magical beings or creatures huh.

I've been trying to find all the origins of the characters referenced like Cocytus from Overlord in the Nexus Tournament and a few others.
Almost there just a few more to go so off I go!
4/20/2019 c8 3Zen-Aku The Spirit Of The Wolf
waiting for that keyblade. too bad diane couldn't do much. you watch a lot of anime. goku, akame, (possibly) noire, etc. lots of references
4/19/2019 c3 Mimeomia
utterly boring chapter.
4/2/2019 c23 Guest
i love the story and cant wait to see whats next.
4/3/2019 c7 ChinRa
the red Archer, is that a Reference to Fate Stay Night?
3/21/2019 c23 3Pontiac56
Wow, I really love this story. Seraph is a really fun character. Her child like innocence is endearing and you just can't help but love her.

Its also interesting seeing the thoughts of the earth characters about Seraph, Hekapoo and Marco. Jackie and Janna are fascinating when we see how they think and how they are adapting to the situation. I feel like, given enough time, they will eventually be able to let go of their feelings for Marco, but with how drastically everything shifted, it isn't easy on them and will continue to take a while to except.

Star is definitely a fun character to look over. On top of all her canon anxieties about Mewni and being a Princess and the book being stolen, she now has to deal with potential feelings for Marco that she is struggling to understand, responsibilities as a godparent to Seraph while she still can't truly wrap her head around the girls parents and having to watch Seraph and Hekapoo slowly start taking up more and more of Marco's time. I'm excited to see how canon story elements will further affect the situation, and how much more stress she can deal with before she starts to crack.

I think the best part of the story is the relationship between Marco and Hekapoo. They have such chemistry, and you can see they clearly have strong feelings for the other, but they don't know how to proceed or if they even should. With Marco adapting to being a father and readjusting into life on Earth again, and Hekapoo adjusting to being a mother and with her time displacement and responsibilities in her dimension, they both aren't in a great place to form a relationship. Yet with their history together and the love they clearly have for eachother keeps bringing them closer and closer. I really hope they eventually get together in the story, as I can just see them both being really happy together and forming a really great family with Seraph.

I'll be interested to see future chapters and how things progress for them all. In the upcoming canon arc with Toffee's return, Hekapoo ends up having her soul stolen. I really want to see how Marco and Seraph react to that.

Great job, I can't wait for more.
3/2/2019 c23 BlackT2099
I love every time this story gets updated. I always end up crying when i have to wait for more to come out
2/27/2019 c17 6DeFEcToR115
Ooof This was savage and on my second read through brought me to tears. I really like this wedding arch because of the chemistry Marco and Hekapoo have together is genuine without the bugs influence; however, down the line I can see them getting hitched for real.
872 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »