for Like Father, Like Daughter

2/24/2019 c23 Guest
Make more please please
2/15/2019 c23 French
Joyeux anniversaire Seraph ! Et aussi bonne anniversaire à cette fiction qui viens d’avoir 2 ans au compteur !
2/13/2019 c23 Masked Freak
Yay, this story got some love! I'll also say, Happy Birthday Seraph!

Also, I liked how you put in the zombie-summoning spell from Gravity Falls.
2/13/2019 c23 The Book of Eli
I can't stop smiling at the side by side story and with the robot chicken call out at the end. Please i can't wait for more...
2/14/2019 c12 Cheshirek3t
Marco grabbed her glass and drank it all down at once. He licked his lips, "This is good, I've had it before."

This drink, i like it, ANOTHER
2/14/2019 c10 Cheshirek3t
No one said anything, it seemed right. Marco made all the right choices, if by luck or if by fate he had made it to the end of his own power and won.

It wasn't fate nor luck, marco has much higher forces aiding him: the protagonist power and plot convinience :D
2/12/2019 c23 7Dragon Bone Z
Beautiful. Truly beautiful.
2/12/2019 c23 2Mr. Haziq
Wow. Been that long huh...
2/11/2019 c23 Guest
I have an idea for when you get to the trial of Eclipsa.

Around the time Eclipsa was captured, Hekapoo was dealing with her own problem in another dimension.

When she was finally done, Eclipsa was already captured and her daughter replaced.

When the others told Hekapoo what she missed, they left out the part about Meteora, feeling like the detail was unimportant.

Flash forward to the trial, Moon and Eclipsa are surprised to discover that Hekapoo was unaware of the lie, as well as furious with the decision they made.

Later, Marco is trying to calm her down, saying something like how she wouldn't make that choice only for Hekapoo (in tears at this point) to say she doesn't know what choice she would have made.

As a mother, she can't imagine taking someone's child away from them now, but back then she might have.

This leads her to say that in the short time she has known Marco, she has changed more than she has in over 600 years, and how that thought terrifies her.

After that, I figured it would lead to a touching father-mother-daughter moment.

I hope you like my idea, and will eventually use it.
2/10/2019 c23 Rjv3
Really well written chapter.
2/10/2019 c23 Guest
Yo pal, I loved it. I was asking myself and I was about to ask you on tumblr if you would upload something for seraph's b-day

Gald I checked out first or it would have been awkward.

It was a fun read, I totally lost it with hekapoo marco and seraph in their family day... specially in that last part where hekapoo thanks marco for giving her seraph. lol

Keep up the good work.
2/10/2019 c1 Guest
I can’t wait for the next chapter
2/11/2019 c23 17kriitikko
Did you just have the whole family flee from Walt? Brilliant! XD

Aww, they're so cute together, just let them be a family already. Also kudos for Star for getting her act together.
2/11/2019 c23 10allman08
Well, this was a nice chapter. I was hoping to see Hekapoo's reaction to a rolarcoaster, but whatever. We got to see her scream either way. w
2/11/2019 c6 96hanzo
Wait wait so basically marco has kingdom key? Holy blue chezzy nachos that is awesome.
872 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »