for Like Father, Like Daughter

10/16/2018 c20 Fanfic Critic
Another fantastic chapter. I have come to enjoy reading your story and while it may seem presumptuous of me to say, you should focus on this story rather than any other that you have. I believe that this fanfic may be your "magnus opus" as it really shows that you are not simply a fanfic writer but an actual writer.

Keep up the good work and I hope that you could upload more frequently since reading this story is what keeps most of us from ending our lives. Just kidding. But still, I look forward to reading future chapters.
10/17/2018 c20 Flawles
OMG i loved it, so cool and so exciting, very well done. Hope to see more of your work,(soon hopefuly), and more MarcoPoo i love those two together.
10/16/2018 c20 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Excellent battle scenes on both the 'current fight' and the flashback one, specially the parallelisms' between Seraph's strategies and powers, and her parents'.

Keep the good writing.
10/14/2018 c19 Ryavrel
Cooooool. Was wondering what this shadow intended on doing. I'm very curious...interesting how the moon was still turning red when star and Marco danced. Somethings fishy unless I'm looking too deep into something for something that's not even there. I don't know. Either way, please continue. Love it.
R
10/16/2018 c20 joca12
Erebus! Another erebus in a SVTFOE Fanfic! A deity in Greek Mythology. Erebus is Chaos
10/16/2018 c20 17kriitikko
So, an old foe from the past shows up. Powerful one too and there are stories about him? Never a good sign. Looking forward to see where this all goes.

This chapter truly lived up to the title of this fic. :-)
10/16/2018 c20 2Mr. Haziq
Wonder if they kept the Luxor sword. Seems pretty handy.
10/16/2018 c20 meistersage1
huzzah another awesome chapter, glad I'm still following this great work.

Hope ya have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,
Sar Meister
10/14/2018 c18 Ryavrel
Hey, sorry for your loss. Thanks for updating though, was actually surprised and was wondering what you'd be planning for the story. I've thoroughly enjoyed it thus far.
R
10/15/2018 c20 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter as always and man Seraph is so much like her parents and at least Erberus keeps his word
10/13/2018 c1 Nana nana nana
J’adore ton histoire !
10/3/2018 c19 Flawles
OMG, This is my first Marcopoo fic that i read, and im just happy that i found this. LOVED IT every each of it. Hope to see more of this. Wish you the best for all of your proyects.
9/15/2018 c19 KingOfAnime117
SO FUCKING GOOOOOD!
9/12/2018 c19 oniichan
im loving the story. i wish this was canan. its so much better then the cartoon. felt sorry for seraph at the wedding.
9/9/2018 c19 FANGLE
Man it has been a long time since you posted father like daugther and every single inch of this story is a great addition to it and I love it
909 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »