for Like Father, Like Daughter

9/9/2018 c11 Pathfinder097
this is awesome i ship marco and hekapoo like fedex the whole tournament thing was crazy lord hater and goku in that was funny but then marco will a keyblade...mind blown
9/4/2018 c19 Z
Loving the story, wondeting when the next one is coming out
9/4/2018 c19 4AlfyreGree
OH MY GOD! Thank Hermes for TV Tropes or I might never have found this gem. beautiful, simply beautiful, and I have been waiting since chapter 1 to see Marco go overprotective dad mode, please more of that! I wanna see him give some boy a talk while leaning on nachos and polishing his scissor sword. love this, love you, keep it up I beg of you.
8/31/2018 c19 Marvi
is the songs in story are real songs? What are the titles and performers?
9/2/2018 c19 8DinoGuy2000
Ah, what a fun update! Some fun fluff, and now some action! Quite an interesting development. I wonder just what Erebus wants.

Good work!
9/2/2018 c1 joca12
Thank you for this!
8/30/2018 c19 DJTimmer
Okay, finally finished reading this chapter. I enjoyed the vampire party, and want to know how it'll end. The school fair has gone from a good time, to a huge mess. Where did you get the idea for Erebus, or did you take from another series?
8/28/2018 c19 SLAPthebongodrum
Can't wait for the next chapter where Erebus imprisons Marco in a room and makes him saw off his foot
8/30/2018 c19 Toma69
good job alex i just may try drawing Erebus
8/27/2018 c19 Guest
can't get enough of thjis story.
8/27/2018 c1 Guest
Nice to see new update from you, great chapter. Question, what happen to your SVTFOE and Steven Univers crossover story? I really enjoyed it and had hoped that you would update it soon.
8/28/2018 c3 The Squids
Ok I just gound your fic (nice work so far) but quick question. Slaughternauts and Murder-Golems: was that a SAO Abridged reference?
8/26/2018 c19 allman08
I MADE A SOUND WHEN I SAW THIS UPDATED. I AM SO HAPPY. And so, this is a wonderful chapter. It explains the vampire wedding, gives good fluff moments, and the blood moon is also coming into question! I hope to see more soon, because your work is great!
8/27/2018 c19 1French Ninja
Dude, again you make me literally fall for Seraph and Hpoo ! But I can't stop thinking about Jackie, I really appreciate how you make her and Marco turning around each other ! Great job with that, 'can't wait for the next chapter !
8/27/2018 c19 17kriitikko
Yay, you back! Sounds like you had some interesting times. :-)

Okay, nice comeback. The jumping between school dance and vampire dance was handled well and I like the parallels it created. Also wow, everyone is so thirsty to dance with Marco and Seraph. Must be that Diaz blood in them. And nice misdirection making me think for a moment that Star's jealous side was rearing it's ugly head before showing no, it's our new mystery bad guy causing trouble. Wonder what his deal is.

So happy to see this is going on and not one of those discarded forgotten fics. Looking forward for more.
909 « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »