for Like Father, Like Daughter

3/13/2018 c16 8DinoGuy2000
No solid evidence, but perhaps a couple of hints. Regardless, an exciting wedding to look forward to! Two people who may or may not be in control of all their mental faculties making a vow to be together!

And so many interesting characters! Such fun!

Sweet chapter! Good work!
3/10/2018 c16 nightshadow
love u story art i love to help with a story or audio drama after this to continue the sweries too can't wait for the final pages of this story i already got a story line sequel in my head also my instagram is eldynamo or cameronquiles if u ever wanna chat k
3/12/2018 c16 1Nicki Plague
I am soo utterly overwhelmed...I want to know all the secrets! Also, I wouldn't mind the audiobook thing to see how it might go at first at the least anyway.
Eagerly awaiting the next installment!
3/11/2018 c16 MindCleaver27
I am unsure if I would enjoy an audio book. However, I would check it out. Also I dont renember anything about them moving out. Are they going to live in Wukong's dimension?
3/8/2018 c13 Guest
I'll never see beauty in the beast be our guest in the same way anymore thanks to this chapter

All I can say is I wish That the story was made either it's an episode or on audiobook I am loving it
3/10/2018 c16 50acosta perez jose ramiro
As always, pretty cool work.

Keep the good writing.
3/10/2018 c16 FANGLE
That face u make when when ur trying not tell out yes at markapoo
3/8/2018 c15 nightshadow
this beautiful work is fantasic i think u should keep going with this story show of marco and hekapoo progressing as married couple having another girl while the kids are focause on their adventures let the parent have fun u know what i mean that type of stuff bring a new basguy or badgirl into the thats after marco or heckapoo then the family has to save her or him
3/10/2018 c16 Ryuki19
Nice

Characters from Adventure Time and Gravity Falls & using the Doctor Who line used durin 11’s Era
3/10/2018 c16 2gumptiousGriffin
I would be interested in it being on YouTube. It is an amazing story! I love how you added the Time Anomaly Patrol from Gravity Falls, and the floating baby head, was that Phineas and Ferb? I love how you write this, the story is great!
3/10/2018 c16 2Mr. Haziq
Looks like Marco and Hekapoo have some skill with landscaping. With a bit of help with time of course.
3/10/2018 c16 1RadicalReader261
Great work as always! Loving the love.
I'm totally interested in that audio idea! I can't wait to see how that turns out!
So, obviously, something is gonna happen at the wedding. I'm guessing Star, an enemy, or both.
I like how you're putting the fact that Star's wand is shooting green. It's something that only real fans would understand.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Loving the Story,
RadicalReader261
3/10/2018 c16 zombiehunter1982
I have reread this story a bunch off times, and I’ve been looking forward to this update. I’m actually excited to see where this goes and how it ends.
3/10/2018 c16 9evolvelove
by far, one of the best arcs in this fic! Is truly entertaining
keep writing and evolve more!
3/10/2018 c16 3DragoonSensei