for Like Father, Like Daughter

11/16/2017 c5 1PunishedHalves
I seriously hope that this story hasn't been abbandoned,
The way you managed to write Seraph it really good considering the implications that she brings,
I hope that this continues soon and i wanted you to know how great this story is.
11/12/2017 c5 JT the king
I'm surprised I'm still reading this story, I'd told myself I was going to skip it after the first chapter wasn't what I expected, but it grew on me. :) You've done a really good job with this, I only happened upon it because I got a sudden, Marco/h-poo bug, glad I kept going and hope you can keep it up.
11/10/2017 c5 Jeremy
Make marco battle suit an assassin suite from assassin creed because that would be really awesome
11/12/2017 c3 MrFaux
love the reference here
11/7/2017 c5 Mike
Can you make Marco armor an assassin from assassin creed because that would sound really cool when he's in the ring
11/7/2017 c5 Mike
Can you make Marco battle suit an assassin from assassin creed because that would sound really cool and awesome for Marco when he's in the ring
10/29/2017 c5 XxjosexX01
ohhhh que genial esta la historia por favor sigue actualizando.
10/21/2017 c5 17kriitikko
So far I'm really enjoying this story. Good work. :-)
10/19/2017 c5 4FleksAndru
It's a really good story, I enjoy it a lot :3
Keep up the good work
10/9/2017 c5 Zx
Great work i liked it! I'm very excited to see the tournament! Wonder if we will see cameos from other series! I hope the next comes out soon!
10/10/2017 c5 16ReaperJ
I like it but feel for Marco and missing his old body. Not sure how he has been dealing with all this but you can tell he's having a hard time.

Going from 30 back to 14 must be a trip within itself, not to mention being a new father.

I really want to know what his relationships status with Hekapoo. Her pulling him upstairs by the hand was cute and you could really tell she has deep feeling about him when talking about how dangerous the tournament would be.

Seraph is still the cuttest thing out there, love when she gets to see her parents together, with that being said. Does she see them as a couple or not?

This has be confusing on the poor thing seeing how he's still going out with Jackie, i think? Can't really remember right now but really, whats the deal.

Hope to find out more about Hekapoo and Marco in the next chapter.
10/10/2017 c5 1Arthur Moon
amazing !
10/9/2017 c5 2bloody dragon fang
nice work, sad on some chapters
10/9/2017 c5 8DinoGuy2000
Sweet! So, Marco is looking to enter a tournament. Heh. I wonder how that will go.

Tom's trying to get on their good side, eh? So, sixteen years and Hekapoo didn't notice? And some permanent curses. Hmm.

Ah, father-daughter bonding. So very nice!

Oh, a little fight between Marco and Hekapoo? Oh, this should be fun.

Nice chapter! Good work!
10/8/2017 c5 ReaperOfShadows125
So, question. Is this before, the same time, or after Mikey becomes champion? I can't wait for the hero's in a half-shell to show up.
863 « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 56 .. Last Next »