for Like Father, Like Daughter

11/25/2017 c9 2Mr. Haziq
Bird pilot from star fox
Saiyan ape
Sailor moon expy
Hawkgirl

Dang. Didn't see that coming.
11/25/2017 c9 1RadicalReader261
Cool chapter! I noticed the Overlord reference (that was cool) but make sure you stay focused on SVTFOE stuff. Now the chapter felt just a bit too rushed. I'm not complaining that the chapters just keep rolling in, but just make sure to take a break, re-read the chapter again until your satisfied with your work. Now in next chapter, I'm expecting Marco to realize that he does love Hekapoo after a dangerous thing almost happens to her or something. So your next arc could be them going dates and exploring their relationship more. Well, whatever happens, just remember that you're the author. Welp, keep up the good work!
11/25/2017 c6 19ReaperJ
This was a great chapter but I noticed their names being over used. Nothing bad but it did get a little bit much during the fight. Also, I feel like the writing quality has taken a bit of a hit, the start of the story everything was solid and spot on.

Little from the last chapter and a lot in this one can be seen some areas that could have used a bit more polishing... I know, I know...

"Reaper... your stories are 99% word vomit and have numerous updates with spelling errors. If anything, YOU should check your work before making a comment like that"

Very true I will say but everyone has come to expect nothing but trash with my stories. This one, was perfect on every chapter.

Welcome Home is a mess... I know that but it's better to start with trash and change into something half decent. I still think Seraph is the curtest thing ever, but the whole key thing?

Really want to know what it all mean.

This review is a mess right now and I apologize, haven't been on my game...
11/25/2017 c9 1Arthur Moon
thank you for this great chapter please dont lose inspiration
11/25/2017 c8 Guest
so that was "Lord Hater" last chapter?
got to be honest, I thought it was "Skeletor" for some reason.

great chapter, I really liked the two fights, as well as the multiple plot elements you used.

looking forward to seeing who Marco's first fight is going to be against. :)

(and now, some more character suggestions)

Undyne from "Undertale"

Cervantes from "Soulcalibur" (don't know if a pistolsword is against the rules or not, but his powers could count as a natural ability)

Subzero from "Mortal Kombat" (his ice powers are a natural ability he was born with)

Bowser from "Mario" (who wouldn't want to fight a big turtle-dragon-thing?)

Link from "Legend of Zelda"
11/25/2017 c8 2Mr. Haziq
Wonder over yonder? I think that's the reference for the lightning guy and little eyeball dude.
11/25/2017 c8 Kurokawa Kazunari
I have got to say, I am loving this story. Only read a couple of SVTFOE stories, but this has got to be in my top three. Why only top three? Why not the first? Simple. The others stories where finished and this one is a work in progress. This story has potential and I like it. I have only 1 question for now. Will you have Monster Arm return in any form or is he permanently gone? With that said I shall eagerly await your next chapter. May good luck befall you ADdude.
11/25/2017 c8 LadyBlueCat
Nice WoY reference with Lord Hater, loving the chapters, keep up the good chaps
11/25/2017 c8 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Again, very cool chapter here, and it's nice that Sensei is encouraging Marco this well.

keep the good writing.
11/25/2017 c1 1QuarterCentum
How is shooting lightning allowed? It’s a pretty glaring violation.
11/25/2017 c8 17kriitikko
Diane and Lord Hater got thrown out, huh? I remember when Hekapoo first appeared in SWTFOE people called her Hater and Dominator's lovechild. XP

So not just a tournament arc but a secret political concipiracy as well? You know your animes.
11/25/2017 c8 17duskrider
Very deep words form Sensei their and rather interesting reaction to the trial Marco went through.
11/25/2017 c8 Guest
Wow that was...really early like i just read chapter 7 yesterday and chapter 8 is already out!Dude...You're awesome , your fic is awesome , and...*Insert something awesome here* :D keep up cuz you're doing a great job in this fic
11/24/2017 c8 Guest
A Scott pilgrim reference? nice way to star a chapter. Also A knight's tale reference?
11/24/2017 c8 Guest
Yaaaasssssssss a update, love it. I wanna some more of this awesome story. Btw I'm rooting for hecapoo and marco
1,001 « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »