for Like Father, Like Daughter

11/19/2017 c6 2Mr. Haziq
Healing flames that make sense. Of course, there's cauterizing a wound...
11/19/2017 c6 2bloody dragon fang
I thought that he was going to use the key on Hekapoo, maybe unlock something inside her or more
11/19/2017 c6 ReaperOfShadows125
You are amazing at preparing a loving family. This is doesn't need epic drama and tragedy. All it needs is you excellent character interactions and the fluffy stuff that makes me feel good at the end of a hard day.
11/19/2017 c6 17duskrider
Rather interesting chapter I like the fight those two had.
11/18/2017 c6 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Very cool scenes here, and great battle/spar.

keep the good writing.
11/18/2017 c6 4TheDekuWhoLaughs
Great chapter:)
11/18/2017 c6 1R-king 93
Wish you the best and great job on this chapter
11/17/2017 c2 15Vanessa Masters
Awww~ Marco's parents are thrilled to be grandparents.

Poor Hekapoo, if her daughter stays home she'd age to death in less then a year!

Poor thing, but Star seems to like Seraph, and I like her too.

So far, great story. :)
11/16/2017 c1 Vanessa Masters
LOL OH wow, Pony Head speaking to marco with Respect!?

I love that Skullnick is concerned, glad she cares for her students, and after becoming a trool-goblin, whatever. She'd understand the change thing.

But now, Marco has a teenage daughter!? O.o Wow!
11/16/2017 c5 1PunishedTrash
I seriously hope that this story hasn't been abbandoned,
The way you managed to write Seraph it really good considering the implications that she brings,
I hope that this continues soon and i wanted you to know how great this story is.
11/12/2017 c5 JT the king
I'm surprised I'm still reading this story, I'd told myself I was going to skip it after the first chapter wasn't what I expected, but it grew on me. :) You've done a really good job with this, I only happened upon it because I got a sudden, Marco/h-poo bug, glad I kept going and hope you can keep it up.
11/10/2017 c5 Jeremy
Make marco battle suit an assassin suite from assassin creed because that would be really awesome
11/12/2017 c3 MrFaux
love the reference here
11/7/2017 c5 Mike
Can you make Marco armor an assassin from assassin creed because that would sound really cool when he's in the ring
11/7/2017 c5 Mike
Can you make Marco battle suit an assassin from assassin creed because that would sound really cool and awesome for Marco when he's in the ring
992 « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 .. Last Next »