for Like Father, Like Daughter

3/13/2017 c1 Jim
When will you're next chapter come out?
3/4/2017 c1 yuhoelmer
muy bueno en especial por esta pareja que es super nueva espero a continuacion pronto suerte
3/2/2017 c1 kirito emiya
Seems really interesting
3/2/2017 c1 9horus100
Esta genial la trama ,yo tambien he visto el comic. Me preguntaba cuando alguien iba a escribirlo
espero que lo continues
3/2/2017 c1 3Bloodyninja88
Well this is a interesting start to a story, i have seen a few similar idea's but in most the child is still a baby, while here she seems to be around her father's current physical age, which will be rather interesting to see, especially if some events from the show happen in story too.

I am going to guess you have been getting alot of idea's from other's for the girls name, such as Fia (Latin for "little fire"), Ignacia (Spanish for "fire"), Ena ("Passionate of fiery) and/or "Enya ("Little fire") (both Celtic) or Kenna (English for "Born of fire"). . . you know what here is a list of names that involve fire: (hasani. net. phtemp fire. html)

For one last name there is: Marilith (Mari for short) which would name her after a very old final fantasy boss (Fiend of Fire) and a demon form Hindu Myth.
3/1/2017 c1 Guest
Love this fic it's well written interesting and I hope to see it become another of my favorites.
PS love the fainting at the end I hope they look at photo albums of his time in her dimension as well as baby photo's
2/28/2017 c1 Joe
This was a great story and interesting
3/1/2017 c1 2AngelCaotico11
interesante
3/1/2017 c1 1Born-From-Black-Lightning
Oh please continue this story.
2/28/2017 c1 1TheFinicalPogo
Oh, pls, if there is a God, let this story continue! Love this story so much, and its only Ch. 1!
2/25/2017 c1 wolf
i NEED to see were this goes. there is just so many ways this story can go so please continue.
2/27/2017 c1 john.allmark.7
I loved this set up.
It was great to see how the trip had an effect on Marco.
I'd like to see more of Hekapoo but I'd figure that'll be in future chapters.
Thank you so much for writing this and please continue :)
2/25/2017 c1 1deverest
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
2/23/2017 c1 1Betabryant
I love this if you need another beta I might be able to help
2/22/2017 c1 MANIFISTO
This was great .. i don't know what else to say i am unsure of hekapoo's language to think of names she would make
863 « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 .. Last Next »