for Like Father, Like Daughter

3/21/2017 c2 12Gold Testament
Liked how when Star found our she was broken and stuck in buffering. Wonder if Moon knows? I think River would be torn between smashing Marco for Star, and congratulating him for being so close to Heckapoo. Glossaryck would be shocked. I WANT THAT ANNOYING LITTLE BLUE TRAITOR TO LEARN THAT MARCO AND HECKAPOO HAD A KID!
3/21/2017 c2 1TheFinicalPogo
Such a great chapter, can't wait for another one! I'm practically stalking this story, I love it so much!
3/21/2017 c2 9evolvelove
owwww, that was heartming... (why dont heckapoo kiss marco damnit :v)
keep writing and evolve more!
they had a daughter... i would like too see a wedding :v
3/20/2017 c1 4bleachdreamer0
I like this.
3/14/2017 c1 Guest
When is next chapter?
3/13/2017 c1 Jim
When will you're next chapter come out?
3/4/2017 c1 yuhoelmer
muy bueno en especial por esta pareja que es super nueva espero a continuacion pronto suerte
3/2/2017 c1 kirito emiya
Seems really interesting
3/2/2017 c1 9horus100
Esta genial la trama ,yo tambien he visto el comic. Me preguntaba cuando alguien iba a escribirlo
espero que lo continues
3/2/2017 c1 3Bloodyninja88
Well this is a interesting start to a story, i have seen a few similar idea's but in most the child is still a baby, while here she seems to be around her father's current physical age, which will be rather interesting to see, especially if some events from the show happen in story too.

I am going to guess you have been getting alot of idea's from other's for the girls name, such as Fia (Latin for "little fire"), Ignacia (Spanish for "fire"), Ena ("Passionate of fiery) and/or "Enya ("Little fire") (both Celtic) or Kenna (English for "Born of fire"). . . you know what here is a list of names that involve fire: (hasani. net. phtemp fire. html)

For one last name there is: Marilith (Mari for short) which would name her after a very old final fantasy boss (Fiend of Fire) and a demon form Hindu Myth.
3/1/2017 c1 Guest
Love this fic it's well written interesting and I hope to see it become another of my favorites.
PS love the fainting at the end I hope they look at photo albums of his time in her dimension as well as baby photo's
2/28/2017 c1 Joe
This was a great story and interesting
3/1/2017 c1 2AngelCaotico11
interesante
3/1/2017 c1 1Born-From-Black-Lightning
Oh please continue this story.
2/28/2017 c1 1TheFinicalPogo
Oh, pls, if there is a God, let this story continue! Love this story so much, and its only Ch. 1!
898 « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »