for Like Father, Like Daughter

2/14/2017 c1 Guest
Interesting, this looks like it could be fun. But I wonder, will this focus entirely on Marco's relationship with his kid? will Hekapoo have an active role in the story?

Anyways, looking forward for the next chapter, and thank you for taking the time to write this.
2/14/2017 c1 Guest
On Marco's scissors theirs a logo of Hekapoo on it so it may be bit literally a mark of Hekapoo on Marco
2/14/2017 c1 S
Seriously Pony?!
2/14/2017 c1 12Gold Testament
Okay that was an awesome chapter, but you need to add characters for the filters Marco and Heckapoo are a definite since it's their daughter. Oh and Marco and Tom are nothing more than Frienemies. Why do people prefer making those two guys a couple? I can only imagine them as friends, plus once Marco gained his scissors he and Tom could go on guys only adventures.
2/14/2017 c1 1avidreaded
I just finished episode 16 and this was exactly what I was looking for afterwards.
2/14/2017 c1 1Arthur Moon
Pretty good everyone always seems to forget that 16 years is
Very a long time in human years
2/14/2017 c1 nightmaster000
Awesome story. :)

I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes.

I'm also looking forward to seeing the thoughts and reactions to all Marco's family and friends to this latest twist.

The story behind this is going to be very interesting.

The fact Marco has a daughter with Hekapoo of all people is one heck of a shock. I mean from the episodes she's in it's pretty much implied she's one of the biggest players in all the dimensions. She forges all the dimensional scissors and is a member of the Magic High Commission.
2/14/2017 c1 9evolvelove
I ship them! theyre my new otp
Keep writing and evolve more!
hope you update soon!
It's good. Keep it up
2/14/2017 c1 Guest
(ScanixonGaming) Wow just wow uhh well this was very awesome so please continue and wow
(I know im too lazy to log in :p)
2/14/2017 c1 Guest
Awesome story. But it doesn't make too much sense timeline wise. Marco spent 16 years in Hekapoo's dimension, which is the equilvalent of 8 mins here on Earth. So the 14 years of their daughter and Hekapoo getting pregnant would still probably be 8 mins or less. The story is still really cool and I look forward to more chapters
2/14/2017 c1 Johnny boy
Is Tom an old flame of Hekapoo or did he just steal a pair of scissors like pone head?
2/14/2017 c1 Johnny boy
Love it so much, I can understand Hekapoo wouldn't have considered to use any birth control if it was considered impossible to for her to get pregnant, like not 1 in a 100 not 1 in a 1000000 but literally impossible to get pregnant.
Anyway can't wait for the next chapter.
2/13/2017 c1 1IdeaGenerator
Well, this is going to end well. Not!

So far, I'm excited to see where you'll go with this. You had a few issues with telling and showing things a bit much as well as a few punctuation issues (and could use a bit more sentence variety near the beginning when most of the sentences start with "He..."), but those are what betas are for. And speaking about betas, I would love to lend a hand! Just send me a PM and we'll talk tomorrow. I've got to go to sleep at the moment (your chapter kept me up longer than I should have, but I don't regret a single bit about it), so hopefully we can talk together soon.
2/13/2017 c1 5Blanket of Rain
Ohohohoho... love it! I can tell this is going to be fun and chaotic :D please keep writing!
906 « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 Next »