for Like Father, Like Daughter

5/11/2017 c2 5Kifo Sotri
I am seriously loving this story. I cannot wait for the next chapter. I love Seraph and can't wait to see what happens next. Poor Star, she just can't win.
5/5/2017 c2 4Snowmaiden Freya
This is an intriguing concept. More I say!
4/29/2017 c2 Janie
Will your third chapter come out soon?
5/1/2017 c2 7LeviLemon
I really hope you continue with this fic been a great read and id love to read more
4/25/2017 c2 48KunstlerPrime
GREAT JOB MAN! This is definitely a story that can't be left unfinished, but get back to it when you csn;)
4/24/2017 c2 Jame
when will you post your next chapter? this fanfiction is really great.
4/23/2017 c2 AchingHeart2011
loving it.
I hope to see more of this story. the storyline is amazing already.
Hope to see if Marco ever get some of his skills from the other dimension. Is Star or other girls going to be a step mother.
More please
4/23/2017 c1 AchingHeart2011
amazing storyline
4/7/2017 c2 Jacob
This is a great fan fiction, hope you make another chapter soon.
3/29/2017 c2 3Bloodyninja88
Well this was a very interesting chapter, first off i would like to say that i am surprised with the name you went with for Marco and Hekapoo's daughter, at first i thought you went with Seraph to be ironic but then i read the AN at the bottom, either way good job with this chapter, reading the pains of both Star and Hekapoo does convey how this new development effects them both, but at least on Hekapoo's side she will be able to visit her daughter.

(Fun fact about Marco, originally he was going to be named Sol which translates into english as The Sun)
3/28/2017 c2 4pdsntk
this is a great story. please i need more of it
3/26/2017 c2 Maximillian Foster
I was not sure if this fic would die or not. I am happy it didn't.
Hope to see a lot more chapters in the future!
3/25/2017 c2 Guest
I love it
3/25/2017 c2 KingOfAnime117
This story got WAY better than I thought it could be. Awesome development for the characters and can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the awesome work!
3/25/2017 c2 IHaveAFanficProblom
i really like the potential this story has, plz continue with the great stuff big fan of MarcoXHecapoo
not enough storys about them and this a good one
992 « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »