for Like Father, Like Daughter

5/5/2021 c35 simm36
me encanta esta historia y este fue un gran capitulo
continua por favor.
me gusta el cambio donde ahora pueden ser familia Marco y Hekapoo ya que nadie es inmortal, pensaba que sedería Marco a alguna pretendiente por su inmortalidad.
5/5/2021 c35 17kriitikko
Nice crossover. :-)
5/5/2021 c2 Lerans
This keep getting interesting, but man, sures Março mentally is an adult, but it sures kept a cold reaction to not been able to be with his firstborn.
5/5/2021 c1 Lerans
Good fic, nice start, let see what shenanigans the daughter of Hekapoo and Marco bring to Echo Creek.
5/5/2021 c35 gonzo22
Sorry but I can't say I like the idea of a crossover at all here. I think the story is fine for what it is and I like it being self-contained. I think it's unneccessary for to bring in Gravity Falls characters like that. So I can't say I look forward to what's coming next if this crossover continues.
5/5/2021 c35 7LockAndKey989
I love the gravity falls crossover! Wendy’s funny, doesn’t seem that complicated.
5/5/2021 c35 1eecobeo
Is Bill cipher already gone cause I was expecting to see heckapoos reaction to who Ford was trying to kill
5/5/2021 c35 4Gamelover41592
awesome work did not expect this crossover and looking forward to seeing more but I do have to ask...why didn't they just say it was Bill Cipher he was trying to stop?
5/5/2021 c35 8Jebest4781
love the fact you decided to bring in gravity falls into this to make things interesting
5/4/2021 c1 dextermed16
Wow
5/4/2021 c35 1calebturner2016
Awesome buddy.
Like Father, Like Daughter is back and we got ourselves a crossover with Gravity Falls.
So Cool!
Hope to see more of the story again soon.
Keep up the good work buddy.
5/4/2021 c35 2Mr. Haziq
I knew something was up when Oregon was mentioned.

Did Seraph touch Sauron's eye or something?
4/16/2021 c3 Julianthedarkone
Hi loving the story so far. Was the planet fons a reference to spectrobes beyond the portals?
3/7/2021 c8 Guest
Lord Hater is the universe's awesomest evil doer.
3/8/2021 c34 StarBoundDisaster
Wow, this chapter was just something else. You have my undying respect author-sama.
992 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »