for Like Father, Like Daughter

4/27 c28 2RJWritingInk
You lost your job too, huh? It feels like everyone is either getting fired or laid off these days. But, for what it's worth, I think you did a good job with this chapter.
4/27 c28 8DinoGuy2000
Luckily the mess with the feds and the lizard has been cleaned up, but the emotional stresses remain. Whenever they do blow up, I at least hope it won't cause any permanent problems.

Nice chapter! Good work! Hope your situation improves!
4/27 c28 6Jebest4781
This was quite fun here
4/27 c28 EmeraldBeastSlayer
Oh Damn! marco was about to showing a more ruthless side of himself huh? I wonder how far that can go before the other girls see a side of Marco they might not like.

I've been waiting in suspense for this to come out learning about Seraph's scars and Brittany making up is great and so is this story!
4/27 c28 4Gamelover41592
this was an excellent chapter and glad seraph and Brittany buried the hatchet but a lot of things are still coming and I do hope Jackie and Marco will talk soon
4/19 c1 Bro.sebastos
Dude continue story also please make it more a markapoo storie
4/15 c1 guest
Please update. I'm in enough suspense.
3/26 c1 Tywil714
the show really should have explored and exploited the fact that marco is basically a 30 year old man in a 14 year olds body which means he has learned how to properly fight and has fully matured as a person they missed a huge oppertunity with that as he acts like it never happened
3/26 c27 4Hivedragon
All caught up again, but damnt a cliffhanger.
So looking forward to the next chapter.
3/17 c1 Some Random Guy
When is the next chapter?
3/17 c27 Guest
Can't wait till the next chapter.
3/12 c1 Guest
When are you going to update. The suspense is driving me crazy.
12/19/2019 c7 1dmafia ruler
Please say the blond man with the hammer was Thor or at least a version of him
12/5/2019 c27 Masked Freak
Yay the government agents from Gravity Falls! :D
12/6/2019 c27 2Mr. Haziq
Government getting involved... that ain't good.
863 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »