for Lucifer

6/15/2018 c6 32Unlucky Alis
Lenalee is honestly so much like a sister to Allen. I think -man is the only story where I don't actually have some kind of main ship. I like to read the pairings in fanfiction, but the manga itself just doesn't focus on that stuff when it comes to its protagonists.

I love that the first thing Kanda does is attack Allen, and that is such a sweet scene at the end. And I think everyone here should be capable or dealing with staggered updates, good stories are always worth the wait :)
6/15/2018 c3 Unlucky Alis
Okay, I'm confused, but in a good way. In, like, a "what the hell is going on here? I need to know!" kind of way, and I love it. I just realized that Allen's never been to school before, growing up in the circus, then with Mana, then Cross, so I'm eager to see what he'll think of it
6/14/2018 c2 Unlucky Alis
Can Allen see regular souls now, or was the Nee? Either way, good chapter
6/14/2018 c1 Unlucky Alis
Ooh, intrigue right away with this mysterious girl, great hook
5/26/2018 c6 Guest
This looks like a really good story and it really makes me wonder what'll happen next...please do update it sometimes whenever you can but do continue it please...
4/15/2018 c6 Guest
It is funny, i like to meet inter Allen and kenda
3/5/2018 c6 10jy24
At least there will be updates soon, really can't wait for more.
2/23/2018 c6 Silvermane1
Fantastic update
2/17/2018 c6 2SleeplessForest27
I'm just happy that you've updated:)
2/15/2018 c6 LuciferBSKL
I was suprised and happy,when I saw the notification but now... even though I know you have a life ofline and probs busy af... I REALLY NEED MORE
2/14/2018 c6 noosedagoose
Honestly, I was super happy that you've updated, it's been awhile lol, but this chapter was not a disappointment. I wasn't expecting to see my boi Kanda roll into class and nearly try to kill Allen lol (because that's how he says 'hello') so that was super awesome! I also love how Allen's like top of the class and nobody even cares lol. Like, this weird quiet British kid literally pops out from nowhere and just enrolls into Cram School and nobody even questions him. It's so funny lmfao!

But, if you feel like you need time to work on life and other irl stuff, then please do. No story is worth risking your sanity over. And fans are loyal. We'll always be here when you decide to post another chapter! As always, thank you for updating, I'm looking forward to the next chapter~!
9/18/2017 c5 Guest
This is a reall awesome fanfiction. Please please please update again soon! :)
7/8/2017 c5 10jy24
A bit short and kind of uneventful, but still this chapter gives us an insight that someone else was pulling the strings.
7/7/2017 c5 1Ern Estine 13624
Interesting can't wait for more
7/7/2017 c4 QuaZorKi