FanFiction.Net
for What Was That?

11/24/2022 c1 beaufortoglethorpe
Awww very sweet. Love it.
5/15/2022 c1 4Indiana Smith
I love how it always takes a life or death situation for these idiots to admit they love each other. Great one-shot.
3/7/2018 c1 2cassandane
This made me happy. Thank you!
3/23/2017 c1 Leia
I love it!
3/18/2017 c1 MrsScruffyNerfherder
Thank you for a sweet Valentine's Day story :)
(sorry for telling you so a month later... catching up)
3/10/2017 c1 luv15
Thanks for this. Been so down since TFA's sad take on their future life together. This helps! Great writing!
2/20/2017 c1 170StatsGrandma57
Okay, I'm late! Life has been...life! I loved this piece. It's just so...them! A lovely Valentine!
2/16/2017 c1 Bon
That was great.
2/15/2017 c1 sssssssssssssss2
WOW! Fantastic!
2/15/2017 c1 43knitzkampf
Oh, that was great! I enjoyed how they conclude business - silently, or else they start to fight, and then I loved the effect of the storm.
2/15/2017 c1 Lcmbovie11
This was terrific. You have great pacing in your writing. You build suspense so well for your reader that they feel afterwards like they've been taken on a wild ride. I've enjoyed your other fics. Keep writing! You're very talented.
2/15/2017 c1 6Mermaid 32
It was indeed one helluva kiss!
2/15/2017 c1 34Arallute
That was indeed one helluva kiss! In a tornado! With wind! On stairs! I'm breathless.
We've missed you, M. Han and Leia have missed your attentions as well. Please write more.
2/15/2017 c1 20dantsolo
this was great! love the mix of the violent storm and their passion. favorite line: 'She was a thinking man's full bucket list and a shallow man's top hit list of beauty.' that was brilliant!
2/14/2017 c1 Guest