for A Wish on a Comet

5/6 c39 10Marcii Winters
GOD, THIS FIC IS SO GOOD!
NORMALLY, SELF-INSERT FICS ARE PRETTY HECKIN SHALLOW WITH THE MC BEING EITHER TRANSMIGRATED OR REINCARNATED OR WHATEVER, BUT THIS WHOLE BUSINESS WITH TIMORE'S COMET AND THE MYSTERIOUS GEMS REALLY MAKES ROSE SUCH AN INTERESTING CHARACTER!
I'VE NEVER READ AN SI FIC WHERE THE MC ACTUALLY HAD A DREAM AS BIG AS THE STRAW HATS' DREAMS!
5/6 c22 Marcii Winters
FUCK, UR MAKING ME CRY NOW!
4/26 c41 2Lazy limits
Finally chapter 41 only 20 more to go till I’m caught up. Looking at these comments the cp0 arc is good I gotta catch up.
4/11 c35 Sith-Lord525
Ok I honestlt think this thing of the "doppelganger" was unnecesary, it even breaks with the logic you have establishes youreself
4/8 c61 ZeroSpearow
I hope that you will not hit the writers block that killed most of the self inserts on this site, the feared chapter when the mc goes all out with their secret, and then... the next chapter never comes, not joking, there are like, 30 stories on my followed list that ended like that, mc confesses their self insert instates and the author gives up.
Every chapter you come close for the conversation/revelation chapter when everyone sits down to listen to the mc talk about the situation, i get more and more scared that this story will die on that chapter like all other stories i read, on the other hand, i am surprised you did not gave exposure to gear 2 and 3, luffy technically knows both since chapter 1 on canon, and he just never used, that is something that annoys me, its like, i mini plot hole, like, on the many battles he was on, why he never used the gears?
4/4 c61 Guest
This was just the adventure I was looking for. I love how you seamlessly blended your Rose into the One Piece world. It's like she was always there. Great work! I can't wait for more!
3/24 c61 10zikashigaku
Yeeeeaaah Usopp KICK SOME BUTT! I’m excited for when Luffy finally catches up! This is getting good!
3/24 c61 3Maxcoolgirl
Yaaaaaassssss! You go Rose and hang on! Luffy’s coming for ya! Good chapter. Felt a bit short but it’s fine. Props to Usopp for winning a fight and overcoming his anxieties. And props to Nami for preventing Sanji from fighting Kalifa. I wonder who’s gonna fight Andreos and Rufus tho? Would it be Rose and Robin? Anyways, good luck and much energy to you for the next chapter!
3/23 c61 Layla violin
I read the story again and saw the email today about the new chapter. I was so excited . I wonder how Garp will react about Luffy having a relationship with an outsider . Furthermore most dimensional travellers desire to go from universe to universe and they stay in one if they have a family . How would Luffy react to that statement ? Would he ask to have a child with Rose to keep her here or will he be against it ?
3/22 c61 2blackbloodywolf
this is such a fun and exciting story! can't wait for more~
3/22 c61 Judging. All Day Every Day
I literally screamed when i saw that you had updated, I am so excited every time. I love this story so much and just reread it while i wait for the next update. I'm so excited to see what you do next! I love Luffy and Rose to much. I also really love your authors note at the end, thank you for using your platform to spread awareness and direct a way for people to help if they are able to. Please keep up the amazing work and stay safe in the chaos that is out world!
3/22 c61 LairaCapulet
Yeah the things happening in Ukraine are crape. they have my prayers and support as well.
But Awesome chapter! can't wait for the next one.
3/22 c61 4Gamelover41592
epic work on this chapter and lot of good script flips...though I do wish you kept the handcuff scene XD
3/11 c21 2Lazy limits
The idea of the comet bringing people over is so unique, I love it. Usually it’s just a random god it’s nice to see someone doing something different.
3/9 c2 Lazy limits
I just started reading this it’s great. Though I’m just a little mad you escaped a dinosaur when I died to one immediately. I love the story so far much better then I could do and I’ll continue to read till I catch up to the rest of the people who are already rereading.
1,297 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »