for A Wish on a Comet

3/25/2017 c1 lost in a field of clovers
Haha, this is really cool :D
3/25/2017 c4 4Gamelover41592
awesome work on this chapter and well worth the wait but I have to ask why did you decide to leave out the scene where Rose reprimands Viv for saying Luffy is a bad captain?
3/25/2017 c4 25Barrubo
Really good story so far, better then the original. I like how you have Rose having trouble with her devil fruit powers.
After that dream I'm now wondering what happened in Rose's world after her disappearance?
3/19/2017 c3 2always145kh
Very good! Very very good! I love it. I read your entire previous one before and then a ton of other OP fics but it's getting harder and harder to find good ones. I know I kind of already read this, but whatever. Keep updating so I can keep reading. Chao.
~Katheryn
3/16/2017 c3 Guest
To nadia4245
While your points are valid, they are also nullified due to the fact Rose in the original Comet's Wish takes Ace's place which motivates Luffy's change and this could still happen, Luffy will probably still hate Akainu for just trying to kill his brother and in this rewrite Aokiji may still lose to Akainu instead.
3/15/2017 c3 nadia4245
you know I love this story. But you cannot save Ace. I really respect you as an author, but ace's death was such a pivotal moment in the story plot. If he doesn't die, then the main driving force behind Luffy's motivation for change is gone. I have no doubt that Luffy will be the one to over through the World Government, but one of the main factors that causes him hate towards Akainu is because he killed his brother. I do believe Oda has more plans for Aokiji (switching sides) so he should not be fleet admiral as well.
3/12/2017 c3 6yaoi-freak2580
Love the chapter :) i thought it was really cool that rose told them about the constellations. What if during alabasta and when ace is with them that you have rose tell them about a bunch of constellations? Anyways looking forward to more from you :)
3/12/2017 c3 43AmericanNidiot
d(ー) what a cute chapter!
3/12/2017 c3 8The Keeper of Worlds
Very nice and the fruit practice was solid:-)
3/12/2017 c3 2GreenDrkness
This was a cute chapter
Keep on the writes
3/11/2017 c3 6Miss Meep
I loved this chapter :)
3/11/2017 c3 DreamsOfTheDamn
I love how in depth this story is going so far
3/11/2017 c3 RoseRavenWillow RandomFangirl
Kinda cute, usual One Piece funniness, and a believable 'behind-the-scenes' look on the life of the Straw Hats.
3/11/2017 c3 Moon ninja Luna
This was good, you got the crew pretty in character. Nice job, can't wait for more thanks.
3/11/2017 c3 4Gamelover41592
excellent work on this chapter I loved how you had the crew bonding especially with the story of Hercules I hope to hear more and looking forward to the Drum island adventure
1,297 « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 .. Last Next »