FanFiction.Net
for Sudden Expectancy

1/17/2021 c11 Brittany
AHHH!
I would check back from time to time, but hadn't seen an update... then I had a kiddo and moved and so many other things and then I randomly was thinking about this story again and wondering if it was finished and lo and behold HERE IT IS and I FINALLY GOT TO FINISH IT YAY!

Also, this was my favorite chapter. I had feels and the suspense!
I didn't think you would get me to ship it (and I like the platonic *eyyy* friendship route you went with it instead), but like, those last four lines got me. That exchange was too cute.

Also, I could literally hear Discord's voice every single time he spoke in this story. You write him so well.

I liked it! Thanks for sticking with it and finishing the story! (Inspiring to me, who is also a slow writer.) Hope you are well, friend, and that getting a comment on your story brightens your...evening? Metaphorically, speaking. ;)

PS - I was today years old when I realized that the reason that everyone was talking funny in the pocket dimension was because of chaos-Rarity speak. ha! Brilliant.
4/17/2018 c6 2Slithersong
I'm so glad you were safe in the hurricane! I've only recently found this story, and I support your co-workers decision. I want to know what happens next!
4/17/2018 c2 Slithersong
*squee*! You have me tingling with excitement! I can read this perfectly in Rarity's voice, and Discords antics are perfectly bizarre! I'm loving it.
4/17/2018 c1 Slithersong
I love that I can read this in the characters voices! You do a great job of potraying each of the mane six's (and Discords) diverse personalities! I'm impressed.
4/14/2018 c6 7Frost115
Wait you’ve been essentially blackmailed into writing another chapter? xD
Anyways I’m sensing some admiration for Rarity (or at least the chaos she made) from Discord. Wonder what will transpire since Discord still doesn’t have his magic and can’t exactly teleport his way out anymore. Great chapter!
8/3/2017 c4 Frost115
I guess it's Rarity's turn to go mad with power (or chaos). Let's see how Discord can deal with his xD
(On another note, this is written sooooo well and deserves so many more favorites and follows, I'm highly upset that it doesn't have a higher number!) Looking forward to the next chapter!
7/25/2017 c3 22Dr. Cat
This just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait to see how things play out between Rarity and Discord in the next chapter. :)
5/2/2017 c3 7Frost115
Really liking the pairing so far. I love your writing style and I look forward to how these two progress in their relationship. (Though knowing Discord, it'll be a bit unpredictable)
3/17/2017 c2 1JadeSkull16
I am love love loving this- Discord's my favorite and you're writing him excellently. Never would have thought of pairing him with Rarity but I'm actually really excited to see how it all plays out, which means you're definitely doing something right, hehe
3/13/2017 c2 Guest
I love the way you portray everyone. I was like "how can you portray Discord wanting to be I a relationship" and you've done it extremely well. (Never thought I'd ship Discord with Rarity) Can't wait to see where this goes.
3/7/2017 c1 17Luna Bass
I love how you handled Discord - He's exactly like he should be! He's a very tricky character to write, and I think you've captured him very well. His views on love and holidays seem like something that would actually be in the show!