for Star Wars: Gojira

1/7/2019 c16 godzillafan1
so megaguirus was the main enemy monster? never expected that you know it was a little disappointing how very few monsters appeared in this story but I guess this has been an okay story though if there's a sequel coming up I hope there will be more monster appearances in it anyway looking forward to reading the last chapter probably won't be long now right?
12/22/2018 c13 godzillafan1
just write what happens next whenever you can some of those monsters mentioned sound like ones from the Godzilla/toho movies and that planet mentioned I wonder if it's the star wars version of skull island where kong lives I guess only time will tell.
11/6/2018 c12 godzillafan1
i thought that was him too thanks for confirming it and yeah I have noticed not a whole lot of monster action going on hope that'll change soon oh well post the next chapter as soon as it's written please.
10/31/2018 c12 25Anonimosx
If you are to include Mechagodzilla I like it to be like the Monster Planet version. You know, the one which can turn into a starship, like a transformer. Maybe the CIS also wants to steal it for the droid army.
8/17/2018 c11 godzillafan1
giant ants huh? reminds me of the movie them anyway please write more very soon.
8/12/2018 c11 Cmedina1
Wait is that a reference to King Ghidorah.
7/29/2018 c10 godzillafan1
obviously the worm one's an oc but the winged one is it hokmuto(male muto) or an oc too? didn't give a really good description of it oh well hope the next chapter will be written very soon.
92 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »