for Star Wars: Gojira

6/18/2018 c9 godzillafan1
hope more chapters will be up soon i'm curious what kaiju is about to attack the bounty hunters.
6/4/2018 c8 7Lelouch-Strife
when's next update?
6/3/2018 c7 godzillafan1
a few more chapters than the usual single then again it's been awhile since I've checked on this story glad to know that there'll be monster action soon I figured Godzilla is the heiwa god but I don't know about the bat monster is it the hokmuto? the bat from Godzilla the series? or is it an oc monster? wonder what other monsters will show up also I hope you'll be done with your classes soon so you can devote more time to this story.
5/31/2018 c7 2ChimaTigon
When will we see any Kajiu?
5/30/2018 c7 14 Forsaken Sons
Which kaiju will appear in this story.
5/27/2018 c7 Apex
Pretty interesting. Cant wait till they get on the planet.
5/19/2018 c6 Aztec 13
I got a question will you use elements from the new pacific rim movie and the rampage movie like the rescue teams encounter the rampage monsters before dealing with the real monsters.
4/18/2018 c6 1Prototron MJ Tornada
... Is Haruo part of the royal family? If so then my sister owes me a dollar. Either way! They are going to the planet of monsters! Hate to break it to them but these beasties are NOTHING LIKE the Zillo Beast... They are much, much worse. Poor guys. Almost feel sorry for the star wars guys.
4/2/2018 c5 Guest
good work hope you continue
4/2/2018 c4 Guest