for Star Wars: Gojira

4/1/2018 c5 11izard 99
I really like your originality and can’t weight for your next chapter. Btw have you seen Godzilla: monster planet on Netflix?
1/30/2018 c4 25Anonimosx
The story looks interesting, and I also like that you included elements from Godzilla Monster Planet. I also want to know what kaijus are going to appear, but if I have to choose I would love to see Mothra, Destoroyah, King Guidorah and its mecha form and my favourite monster: Gigan. Since the last one is an alien kaiju, maybe could it be possible to attack by his own both CIS and Republic armies? I'll be waiting for more chapters and went the monster will appear. All hail Godzilla!
10/29/2017 c2 WolfDragon
Haruo Nakajima pass away in August 7, he was 88 year old
''Goodbye now Godzilla'' -the Star Sisters- 1984 soundtrack movie Godzilla/1985.
10/29/2017 c1 WolfDragon
Godzilla just have arrived.
10/21/2017 c4 godzillafan1
well I hope after you've graduated you'll have more time to write the rest of this story is all I can say.
9/29/2017 c4 1GIANTPANDAMAN
Good chapter but I am still waiting for the outlaws sequel to come out
9/17/2017 c3 Guest
Can you please update and add my ideas to the story please.
6/15/2017 c2 Guest
Please add the cyberlink from kong the animation series to the story it will be awesome for the hero of the story to have one.

and to see ahsoka have one too.
6/15/2017 c1 Guest
Nice one dude
6/5/2017 c3 Guest
Can the note haru said in this chapter be the blueplans for the cyberlink from kong the animated series it will be so cool for haru to have one in monster fights.
92 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »