for Reborn

1/22/2018 c5 CharmingButIrrational
Good luck with the story. Your writing is very well done but reading it just makes me think how good a story where Gandalf is reborn years before the phantom menace and joins the jedi order would be. In that case he could be a combination of qui gon jin and obi wan kenobi but even more wise and actually proactive. Gandalf is also a very accomplished warrior who could be the proactive element within the council. He understands that sometimes you need to attack first and root out evil to achieve peace.

I just don't see how different the first trilogy would be with gandalf there as well. So it's not doing it for me.
12/21/2017 c6 5Sullyhogs1
To everyone who is reading this story, I'm writing the next chapter now. College is out for a few weeks and I have time to possibly get two chapters written. As always, thanks so much for reading and reviewing this story, it means a lot to me and there's certainly a lot to expect in the near future.
11/14/2017 c6 6Sealiman Dawntracker
OOOHHHHH! Love this story!
11/13/2017 c6 WeylandCorp 4
Very interesting! I imagine that Gandalf must have a great deal of power in the force, he is a divine being afterall.
11/12/2017 c6 Knight at the Museum
Great writing as always! I especially like Han's line when they get the armor. Can't wait for the next update!
And please don't kill Gandalf.
9/29/2017 c5 Knight at the Museum
Good story! You are going to finish it, right? Please?
8/28/2017 c3 Rangle
Hmm, Gandalf depowered. It's a bit amusing.
3/28/2017 c4 Awesome
Awesome story so far. What are you going to do with Gandalf's powers since he is an maia? He is already really powerful on his own as an ancient spirit that descended to middle earth.
3/17/2017 c4 Sealiman Dawntracker
I might not comment every chapter from now on but I still love this story!
2/23/2017 c3 Sealiman Dawntracker
Again, incredible. I find myself anxiously awaiting each chapter, you are GOOD!
2/17/2017 c2 Sealiman Dawntracker
I was right! INCREDIBLE!
2/17/2017 c1 Sealiman Dawntracker
This looks INCREDIBLE!
2/15/2017 c1 18Zekariah C.L. Schron
interesting idea I look forward to the next chapter.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service