for It Lies In Our Genes

10/16 c13 YukinaBlueRose
PLEASE don't abandon this story!
11/12/2019 c14 YukinaBlueRose
I really, REALLY, need to know what happens next!
3/21/2019 c14 Guest
Phantom
4/18/2018 c14 11Fai's smile
You do not piss of Desiree. Ehm, I love how you characterized her.
Uhm... the unoriginal idea of giving canon a little wave with Danny being Nightwing comes to mind (Look I don't really know DC comixs but I do know Nightwing and Batman have a connection, ok?).
But let's try original...Umbra Verde, White Bat, Green-eyes, White Raven. Yeah I kind of like the last one.
4/6/2018 c14 Fenris
You could call him Draugr. It’s the Norse equivalent of ghost. And this is a fantastic story! I can’t wait to read more. Keep up the good work!(and if you really need it you have permission to use the name, but that’s just formality)
2/18/2018 c14 LK2
Thanks for the chapter and please keep up the good work (-)
2/5/2018 c1 4piades
Excited squeaking. I love unexpected family stories I hope that's what's happening here! !
1/11/2018 c14 InkMelody
Hi I am really liking this story, the characters are dynamic, the story is interesting and I am looking forward to reading more
12/23/2017 c14 22Random Flyer
I'm enjoying this story. You've done a good job with the Danny and Dick are brothers approach. It's presented in a way that's fairly believable. There's some parts of the story that seem a little unnecessary, some of the sections with Sam and Tucker don't really add to the story, or at least they haven't so far. The part with Dick and Wally in this chapter doesn't really fit in with the story either and I'm left wondering why it's in here and what it has to do with the story itself.

Good job overall. I'm interested to see where it goes.
12/9/2017 c14 1Blackthorn Ashe
'Asylum'? Could that work? Danny is protection and safety but he also needs granted asylum from Vlad (Yes you can use it)
12/7/2017 c14 1KK3416
OMG, not only is the a good crossover but it also has Wally and Dick as a pairing! This is awesome.
11/24/2017 c14 Sharelove
Lol white shadow made me think of the snail from the movie turbo XD Anyway love the story and the only nickname I can think of is Ghost. I know not very Original but still simple and sounds cool(to me at Least)
11/23/2017 c14 Devious Purrloin
Pretty much everyone is attached to the name Phantom. It's so he is, y'know?
11/21/2017 c14 1Darke13
Danny’s hero name could be Pitch or Dark or Darke with an “e” as a tribute to Dani with an “i”. She won’t be showing up will she?
11/20/2017 c14 1Shademuller
Good chapter, really liked how you brought in Inviso-bill Hahaha. Sorry can't help you with names. Really like the Wally and Dick match up. Looking forward to see what you wright next.
129 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »