for It Lies In Our Genes

11/19/2017 c14 1buterflypuss
good chap
11/19/2017 c14 5Mirria1
Stuck to calling Danny "Phantom". I can't imagine him as anything else and I don't want to get confused if I forget a different one.
11/19/2017 c14 1The Whispering Sage
Phantom is a pretty good name but if you need more - Wraith, Spectre, Spook, Mist, Shade, Echo
11/19/2017 c14 1Mary D. Black2000
Phantom suits him, it’s just his name. He is not just any ghost, he is The Phantom.
11/19/2017 c14 theLoverofAllThings
I like Phantom. But if you had to change it.. Haunting Protector or Silver/ White Shadow
11/19/2017 c14 4Jaggedwing
Ahhhh yay! So happy you updated, and I love the development with Dick and Wally, it's actually amazing and made me smile so much. I like the idea that Clockwork still watches over Danny, even if he doesn't intervene. Maybe he will at a later date? Like how he showed up in the actual show, so maybe if the team/league (or just specifically Bats and/or Rob) are in danger and Danny just can't save them. But I think it'd be fine if he just didn't, it just kinda seems like it's set up to.

Anyway, I'm happy you've updated! It's okay that it's a little late. Better late than never! I hope you're having a good day so far and can't wait for the next chapter uwu

(Also I don't really know any names for Danny, pretty bad at that stuff haha)
11/19/2017 c14 2gwencarson126
To be honest I still prefer phantom
11/8/2017 c13 1PhantomGoat13
Great story, really enjoying it! Interesting angle your coming from.
11/5/2017 c13 LeopardGecko324
its really fun to read :D and its different from most of the other danny phantom and young justice crossovers that i have read so its really good :)
11/4/2017 c13 2PikaWings
Finished this in less than an hour bc DAMN THIS IS GUUD
10/6/2017 c13 SonicMax
I love this can't wait for more!
9/28/2017 c13 Guest
Welp... lets hope the league doesn't attack her...
9/8/2017 c13 9TexasBean
I read through this in one sitting, this is awesome! It's definitely one of the more unique DP/YJ that is desperately needed, and I applaud you. I'm looking forward to whatever you decide to do with this fic.
9/8/2017 c13 4Serlenia
Things are getting interesting! Can't wait to see how things play out when she finds Danny.
9/7/2017 c13 1psychicgirl32
I think a crossover of Danny Phantom and Steven Universe is a good idea.
129 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »