for It Lies In Our Genes

9/7/2017 c13 4Jaggedwing
Oh my god you actually don't know how happy this update makes me. This is one of my favorite fanfictions and I love how it's going! I haven't been feeling the best and this brought my spirits up so much. Not to mention I live in Florida and we're all stressing over the hurricane coming. I'm really excited to see how Wally and Danny will interact, especially with Danny think him and Dick are together. Though Batman might get a little mad if/when he finds out Wally's there. Oh and Wally'll probably be a little ticked when he sees Robin hurt. I really like what you did with the ghosts honestly. Turning the 'villain' into people that care and want to protect Danny is something I've never seen before. I applaud your originally (at least in my eyes, seeing that I haven't seen and read /every/ DP story/crossover).
Over all this was such a great chapter! It's okay that it's been a while, take all the time you need. I'd be interested in a DP and SU crossover, even though I don't actively watch SU (I know a good amount though). I'd love to see what you'd do with it!
9/7/2017 c13 1Panther4Life
I would read an su/dp crossover!
9/7/2017 c13 1buterflypuss
good chap
9/7/2017 c13 HazelCookie
I would love to see a DP and SU crossover ! do it as you want, but I think making Danny crossover to SU will be better :D
9/7/2017 c13 Johnathen
I say make the Steven unoverse and danny phantom crossover
9/7/2017 c13 28Musiclover435
Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
9/1/2017 c12 Guest
Need next chapter
8/24/2017 c12 Poohbearmorris
Just found this story, and I'm in love with it! I hope Bruce doesn't become too mistrusting towards Danny. I mean, he was keeping a big secret too.
8/22/2017 c12 6robin135
I love Dick and Danny as twins! They are honestly adorable, and I love the way you write out their characters. I can't wait to see what Batman does with the revelation that Vlad killed Danny's family. So suspenseful! Love the work!
8/10/2017 c12 nikkali44
I really hope you keep writing
8/3/2017 c1 15UltraPhantom
You are a lie. This is not your story. This belongs to Fantaayhalfa. You copied his story! You should be a shame for your self!
7/21/2017 c12 22astrovagant
I really like this so far! I can't wait to see where it goes.
7/12/2017 c12 Princess0Bunny
Really? Another cliff hanger?! Just throw me off the dang cliff already!

Please update soon
7/11/2017 c10 4Jaggedwing
Okay so I was re reading this story (as one does) and I noticed Alfred said that Bruce had a meeting with Mr. Masters. I TOTALLY OVER LOOKED THAT THE FIRST FEW TIMES AROUND? I DUNNO WHY IT DIDN'T CLICK UNTIL NOW. Because I could only imagine you meant Vlad and that would explain why it was rescheduled, because Vlad would be looking for Danny at that time. You and your little plot points ;m; I hope it becomes something more later into the story but it probably won't lmao.
Also I know you told me not to really look that deep into the story, but it's what I enjoy lmao, even if I'm not supposed to
7/11/2017 c12 1000-MusicIsMyMuse-00
Ooooooo, things getting spicy! Great job with the chapter and can't wait for the next :)
129 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »