for It Lies In Our Genes

6/16/2017 c11 1000-MusicIsMyMuse-00
Ohhhh snaps! Vladdy has appeared. Well, I'm excited to see how this turns out. Please update soon!
6/15/2017 c1 53KaeterinaRomanov
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! VLAD! run danny run!
6/15/2017 c11 Voldemort
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
6/14/2017 c11 4Serlenia
I was hoping you would have it go in the direction you chose. So im haply about that. But curse you for leaving us with that awful cliffhanger! I don't think I can make it until you update again T.T
I just knew it was going to be a cliffhanger!
Besides me freaking out about the cliffhanger and having to wait for the next update... good job! Really liked the chapter and I'm excited to read what happens next.
6/14/2017 c11 1Silverfireblossom
Please update the next chapter soon!
6/14/2017 c11 Betoran
... ... ... ... ... ... ... I want to kill you so fucking much right now.

But killing you would make it impossible to see what happens next so it would actually be counterproductive. Fuck. Curse you. Curse you and your fucking cliffhanger but know that I respect you for making such an awesome story.

You continue being a little shit thou. Such a cliffhanger like this? Really?

P.S. Love the story. Hate the cliffhanger. This is such a roller coaster of emotions.
6/14/2017 c11 1buterflypuss
good chap
6/14/2017 c11 OfLifeDeathAndAllBetween
*sees cliffy*
...FUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuq
6/14/2017 c11 4Jaggedwing
It's okay that is wasn't that long! This chapter actually made my day. But now I have even /more/ things to speculate about! Like it's probably Vlad who came (he was one of my guesses from last chapter) because not only did they know who Danny is, but Danny's reaction to it also fits in with it. Unless it's someone that Vlad might have sent to find Danny? /Or/, it's a villain of Rob/Batman and they just know about Danny? Still leaning with the whole Vlad thing though.
While I am slightly mad about the cliffhanger (really man, again!?), I think it was the perfect thing to add! I don't know about other people, but I personally love to try and predict the story, it's one of the reasons I always come back for more!
I'm guessing the next chapter will reveal Danny's powers.. or they might be able to zeta away quick enough that Danny will still stay secretive. But from an author's perspective I can see why you'd reveal his powers or not... so now I'm just wondering which way you're gonna go
Sorry for rambling slightly ahh... anyway, great chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
6/14/2017 c11 1Panther4Life
I don't know if I hate you or love you right now.
6/14/2017 c11 1Mary D. Black2000
Run Danny!
6/14/2017 c11 Princess0Bunny
UPDATE
YOU CANT JUST LEAVE OT LILE THAAAATTTT UUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH GIVE ME MOOOORRRREEEEE
6/14/2017 c11 Sora Rider X
Nooo what a cliffhanger right where it matters i loved it and i cant wait for more please i hope you update soon can't wait for more ;)
6/14/2017 c11 PeterPan0429
WODVSKSBTISHEB NO GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW AND FLUFFIN UPDATE! NOT COOL!
6/6/2017 c10 2Unturned
Gasp! What will our heroes do now?!
129 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »