for It Lies In Our Genes

3/8/2017 c5 1Panther4Life
Alfred, when is batman ever wrong.
3/8/2017 c5 PeterPan0429
Nice chapter although a little short. Everything was covered nicely although I think you could have gotten a little more in depth on an emotional level. Can't wait for the next update, hopefully it's both soon and a bit longer.
2/26/2017 c4 Princess0Bunny
When is he going to meet YJ?
2/25/2017 c3 2Nameless Namer
Hmm, so divine.

You're chapters just keep getting better and better. Aw man, I can't help but worry for Danny's position especially since you had him start off as twelve. Is the crossover going to kick in and he's just going to be younger or is he going to have to endure Vlad for another 2 years or so? Is Danny going to forget? Is the rebellion going to go right? What'll everyone do!?
2/25/2017 c2 Nameless Namer
Whoa, my...

Pause my shock to say I forgot to tell you last chapter...is that the correct way to say it...anyway. I love your title, such a great play on words.

Now back to being horrified, oh my. Poor Danny and family, plus friends since those words last chapter were the last words he ever said to his friends. Really like the twist of Plasmius being King. Feel incredibly sorry for Danny but hope it turns out for the best for everyone, well Danny, family, and friends anyway.
2/25/2017 c1 Nameless Namer
I hope to stick with ya too! Good start so far, like the age difference too ( though 12 year old Tucker being a technophilia is either more creepy or more adorable, can't decide which ).
2/24/2017 c3 1lightreader1
Oh my gosh this story is amazing! XD Please update again soon!
2/23/2017 c3 Semi-neutral Nixon
I saw an armadillo outside my front door, it was HUGE... I know this has nothing to do with the story but I thought that this might be somewhat entertaining to read.
Also good story is good, I congratulate you. :D
2/22/2017 c3 2gwencarson126
WHOA OMG OMG OMG PLOT TWIST
HOPE DANNY CAN FIND HIS WAY OUT
WILL TEAM PHANTOM (sam and tucker) MAKE AN APPEARANCE?
AWESOME SO FAR
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
2/22/2017 c1 gwencarson126
AWESOME
2/21/2017 c3 Guest
Poor Danny. Love this fic! Keep it up.
2/21/2017 c3 Guest
Not exactly fun times to be kidnapped by Vlad, but what did we expect of that fruitloop? :( I can't wait for Danny to escape, although it's kind of ironic the ghosts want him as the next king. But now I'm curious whether ghosts age or die in your story, considering that even Vlad calls him that?
Also will it have repercussions in Vlad's, uh, 'affection' for him if Danny isn't Maddie's son?

Good job, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
2/21/2017 c3 Canary512
So interesting! I can't wait to see where the direction of this story will go! I wonder how Danny will escape the ghost zone and find his family.
2/20/2017 c2 4BooksAreMyVideogames
This is a really interesting start, and I'm excited to see where you take it!
2/16/2017 c1 Gravity-Life
Ah! Wonderful so far! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
129 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »