for Oceans Apart

12/12/2017 c1 Me
Thx for sharing lots of hugs and kisses
10/16/2017 c16 Me
Please go on soon. ... Thx
9/11/2017 c16 spidergirl723
What a wonderful chapter. It was shorter than normal, but it was really well done. I could feel Ryan's changing sense of guilt over how he earlier treated her to frustration and impatience. It was really turbulent, all in the space of one car ride. I do hope you shift the story to a way these two crazy kids can be together, or at least for a night before they go their separate ways (wink wink). Annie's pain was palpable. But, finally the trust has come out! That was one awkward car ride for Fitz and Dex lol. But in conclusion- well done, keep writing!
9/11/2017 c16 Poohbear
Love it
9/6/2017 c15 7LadiesMile
I've been away from Covert Affairs fanfiction since the show went off the air. I thought I'd drop back in to see whether any of my favorite authors were still active and was delighted to find this story. Looking forward to the rest of it.
8/28/2017 c15 Loez0001
Please Update Love This Fanfic!
8/8/2017 c14 Guest
Anxiously awaiting the next chapter! Ryan did react like a jerk, but after being betrayed by teammates, employees, and friends, he must feel like Annie's abrupt disappearance was another in a long painful string. I want Annie and Ryan together but can he ever trust her to stay with him? She makes decisions that affect him without allowing him in. What kind of relationship would that be? Certainly not one to base a marriage on. Laura may be boring but she seems stable, happy and there's no distrust to overcome. Not looking good for McWalker unless Annie has made a deep heart change.
7/26/2017 c14 Loez0001
Please update Soon I Love This Fanfic
7/21/2017 c13 spidergirl723
Thanks for posting another fantastic chapter. Although I really want Ryan and Annie to be together, I really like the story so far. I like how you're not making Ryan out to be the good guy here, his reaction is kinda ugly as he's never dealt with that pain of loss either from Kelly or Annie so he just denies it- I find his reaction here quite realistic. I'm interested to see what he thinks when Annie tells him the truth.
7/20/2017 c13 Poohbear
Oh this is good. You know Ryan is going to say a silly remark just to get back at Annie for leaving him.
7/20/2017 c12 11NightOwlHoot
Thanks for reading, I just posted Chapter 13. Let me know what you think!
7/10/2017 c12 CAFan
Bring it!
7/7/2017 c11 CAFAn
What delicious fare you've cooked up! Loving this story. I will hate to see it end as this is what I imagined ongoing CA seasons might be like. Wouldn't it have been fun - Annie and Ryan, working together, but not quite "together?" Great tension and great adventure. Thanks, NightOwl!
7/1/2017 c1 2Caitlin76
please don't stop!
6/27/2017 c10 Poohbear
Oh this is going to be good
21 Page 1 2 Next »