for Oceans Apart

5/13 c21 Guest
Incredible story. At first I was rooting for a reunion with Ryan but I think the rekindling of the relationship with Ben is an interesting turn. You are so talented, hope you return to finish this story someday.
2/28 c21 Guest
thank you for continuing your story. I can't wait to see what's next!
2/17 c21 Guest
Wow, great story! You have managed to make Ben a viable option. I always liked him but didn’t see him long term. But you have managed to add so many layers in all your stories. Please update soon.
2/7 c21 Guest
Glad to see you are back! Please continue.
12/22/2020 c20 Guest
I was a Ryan & Annie fan but I like where you are going with Ben. I could see her ending up with either of the men. Wonderful writing, you keep the characters true to the show but add so much depth. Please continue this story someday.
12/10/2020 c1 Lorrie
I was originally an Annie/Eyal fan, still am. watched season 5 but didn't want a final relationship between Annie/Ryan. Sorry for not reading your story earlier. Reading it I re-watched season 5.
Thank you for your story. If you get a chance would love to see it finished.
11/18/2020 c20 Guest
Great writing, in all your stories. Hope you continue.
10/19/2020 c20 Guest
I am a HUGE Covert Affairs fan. I even stopped watching USA network shows after it was cancelled in protest. I have really missed the show and recently discovered fan fiction. This is such a great story, please please continue. You write the characters so well. I don’t usually write reviews so please know that there are probably so many more people reading your story than the reviews you have. I will try to make a point to do so, so that talented writers like you will know how much it is appreciated.
12/12/2017 c1 Me
Thx for sharing lots of hugs and kisses
10/16/2017 c16 Me
Please go on soon. ... Thx
9/11/2017 c16 spidergirl723
What a wonderful chapter. It was shorter than normal, but it was really well done. I could feel Ryan's changing sense of guilt over how he earlier treated her to frustration and impatience. It was really turbulent, all in the space of one car ride. I do hope you shift the story to a way these two crazy kids can be together, or at least for a night before they go their separate ways (wink wink). Annie's pain was palpable. But, finally the trust has come out! That was one awkward car ride for Fitz and Dex lol. But in conclusion- well done, keep writing!
9/11/2017 c16 Poohbear
Love it
9/6/2017 c15 7LadiesMile
I've been away from Covert Affairs fanfiction since the show went off the air. I thought I'd drop back in to see whether any of my favorite authors were still active and was delighted to find this story. Looking forward to the rest of it.
8/28/2017 c15 Loez0001
Please Update Love This Fanfic!
8/8/2017 c14 Guest
Anxiously awaiting the next chapter! Ryan did react like a jerk, but after being betrayed by teammates, employees, and friends, he must feel like Annie's abrupt disappearance was another in a long painful string. I want Annie and Ryan together but can he ever trust her to stay with him? She makes decisions that affect him without allowing him in. What kind of relationship would that be? Certainly not one to base a marriage on. Laura may be boring but she seems stable, happy and there's no distrust to overcome. Not looking good for McWalker unless Annie has made a deep heart change.
29 Page 1 2 Next »