for Trouble in paradise

7/8/2017 c2 1Runewulf
Wow, ghost or something worse?
7/8/2017 c1 Runewulf
excitement and mystery in chapter 1. Great start
3/28/2017 c7 Momcat
Hello my dear Light. I'm so happy to find an update, sorry I didn't check on it earlier.. I love stories with a supernatural touch. I'm myself a believer in supernatural (although I'm not a crazy fan!) . Like Ziva said in Chimera in the episode of season 5, there are things that we cannot explain with science.. It's also good to have some lead about the girls.. But I don't know what condition they will be in after two weeks, did they have water and food while Tim was in coma ? I also wonder if you'll find a link between Tim's heart condition in his dreams and his dad's illness.. I gather that Sr McGee had some kind of heart attack when he heard about his son's coma and if the team talked about it when they were with Tim, did he catch some of it and transferred the news to his own condition in his mind? And was grandma paying him a debt for saving her life years ago? Take care, I cannot wait for the next chapter !
3/23/2017 c7 velcrogg
Oh boy! I'm really enjoying your story! I can't wait for the next update!
3/23/2017 c7 17DS2010
At least he was believed by Gabriella.
3/11/2017 c6 Momcat
Dear Light, I must confess that I have forgotten to check on this story because of the quick updates of many other fanfics that I've been following, and I'm kicking myself now for not doing it ! So many chapters missed, but better late than never, right ? :) Chapter 4 was so sad, it brought tears to my eyes, and the ending was quite a shock ! But another shock-a good one this time lol- was in chapter 5 where we found out that the events in all those chapters didn't happen at all ! However there is still a supernatural side in it with the amulet gone and the doctor"s name ! I do hope that they will take Tim seriously now and talk with her. I can't even imagine what Vance must be going through.. But, now that I think, Damon being dead for two weeks now, are the girls starving where they are ? In what condition are they ? Can't wait for the next chapter !
3/10/2017 c6 DS2010
interesting turn of events for Tim and more interesting that the woman he was told about is a Dr. at the hospital
3/9/2017 c5 jdgatorbait
Love this story, please update soon. Love any story with Tim, he and Gibbs are my favorite characters.
3/8/2017 c5 velcrogg
Oh wow! I wait til the next update!
3/7/2017 c5 DS2010
OH wow, wow, what a twist
3/6/2017 c4 DS2010
At least Tim got out where those girl and who can tell the team.
Sad he is gone. :(
3/6/2017 c4 Astrahan
More please
3/6/2017 c4 3notquitearockgod
My guy is telling me we all know who Rossa is. Her soul is that of our favourite former secret service agent
3/6/2017 c4 athea781
What? NOOOOOOOOO!
3/3/2017 c3 17DS2010
So close to answers but yet so far
23 Page 1 2 Next »