for Trouble in paradise

3/3/2017 c3 velcrogg
I was excited to see a new chapter up! Hope you're doing well. I can't wait to see what happens next!
2/24/2017 c2 Momcat
Wow, I wasn't expecting such a long comment exclusively written for me ! I feel humbled and honored ! Thank you for giving your time to write it. I'm so glad that you're willing to continue your stories ! You're right, TV shows can also be so different from RL. I'm also fan of some of the Hospital series, ER was my favorite.. I also used to watch House but at the end I got bored of them. It also unnerved me the fact that the doctors could get medical results much quickly than they can do normally in RL too ! While we get blood test results in days, House gets them in several hours, even minutes ! It's so surreal. If I remember right, this is your first supernatural story. I love them also. I hope that you'll make that old woman help McGee and save him.. I can hardly wait to read the next chapter. Take care, my Light !
2/19/2017 c2 velcrogg
Yikes! Please update, I want to know what happens!
2/18/2017 c2 17DS2010
Poor Tim
I love the fortune teller.
2/18/2017 c2 athea781
Not to worry Timmy, Mama Rosa will fix everything... we hope.
Great story so far. I can't wait to read more, Please update with utmost haste!
2/16/2017 c1 athea781
Yeah, another Tim story! And this one sounds exciting. I can't wait for more so, please update with utmost haste.
2/16/2017 c1 velcrogg
Wow! I hope you update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens!
2/16/2017 c1 earthdragon
This looks interesting. Looking forward to reading more.
23 « Prev Page 1 2