for No More Teasing

4/28/2018 c7 2HardRainsGonnaFall
The Rory scenario / talk at the end should be different with Luke vs. Max. Better if Rory was completely unfazed by Luke being in her house. Just like when she came home from her date and Luke was sleeping on the couch in that season 4 (maybe 3) episode. It's normal for her. Much better if Lorelai awoke a little panicked about Rory finding Luke and for her to find him and Rory comfortable talking while he cooked her breakfast. Much more satisfying scenario for us to read and not just a copy of the scenario in the show.
11/2/2017 c12 rachel625
Have loved reading these! Please continue!
7/13/2017 c12 20PurryCat
Amazing chapter with a great ending! Hot and funny, just like I like 'em.
7/12/2017 c12 5LovetoRead613
These have been awesome! I hope you write more soon!
7/12/2017 c12 kpop381
Ah...welcome back! The dreaded Rachel sweater rears its ugly head. This was great, very much worth the wait!
7/12/2017 c12 26junienmomo
Well worth the wait. One of your best.
5/21/2017 c11 kpop38
Hilarious! I kept picturing Rune at the door and wondered what you were going to have Luke say to Jackson! I think it was perfect to include them on the double date! Kudos to Ms. Patty & Babette for clearing out the diner and giving them their privacy! Great chapter!
5/15/2017 c10 littlebittykittyone
Your longest chapter and also the best yet! I love that Lorelai had this long, well thought out journey to get her to the diner that night where Luke was sleepily surprised to have her throw herself at him.
5/15/2017 c10 junienmomo
What a dance for Lorelai to figure out what she needed to do. Nice ending.
4/10/2017 c8 kpop38
Well, I'm going to have to say it again! I like this version better than the original as well. Emily can be so overbearing, but for her to explicitly mention their hidden feelings for each other was perfect. I think it took them way to long to admit their feelings and get together so this was perfect! I love it when people write Luke's soft side! He's just a big teddy bear! Thanks for another great chapter!
4/10/2017 c8 junienmomo
Love this Lorelai! Smart, sexy, bawdy, confident yet still uncertain in some moments.
Nice party for the dance preparation; everybody got to participate.
4/7/2017 c7 kpop381
Like this version of the events better than the show! Max was an ok guy but he was no Luke! Oh Lane... blocking that adult time!
4/7/2017 c7 junienmomo
I love the little details here that show the characters in their imperfections. Lane wanting to talk about boys; Rory not responding as a friend; Lorelai jealous about Emily having Rory for a night.
This chapter was human, warm, and loving. Marvelous!
4/4/2017 c6 5Snowbeardolphin
I like how you wrote the chapters.
4/2/2017 c6 9Katie500
Love the idea of all these one shots! Can't wait for more
22 Page 1 2 Next »