for Just Two Dorks

8/7/2017 c3 1StoppedGalaxy
I LOVE how both of them are so nervous. The title certainly is true. It's so cute!
I also have a feeling that Lapis would be happy to meet Pearl's roomates. Probably more so than in the) actual show itself. Did Jasper and Lapis have any history, given that Peridot knows both of them? Something I'm dying to know.
Love how you managed to sneak 'Changers' in there. You cheeky bastard, haha!
6/7/2017 c2 Captain mold
this is a very good fic, if this is still being updated there are a few date ideas such as a romantic dinner, a carnival, going to a game arcade, a book fair, ect. again, this is a very good fic, keep going :)
4/17/2017 c2 StoppedGalaxy
I literally squealed when I saw this. YOU UPDATED AAA
Peridot's mental state was captured really well, using both her actions and thoughts, so props to you. And Lapis... I have no idea why, but I relate to her so much in this chapter. I watch my fish swim around for some reason, and it's just really calming.
Pearl was just so flustered. Like the title said, she's just a big dork, no matter how Peridot sees her lmao
I really want to see Jasper in the future, seeing as she's had an impact on Peridot, it seems. Are they still friends? When will they bump into each other? I imagine she's either taking a sports course, or working at a gym out there... you never know.
I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
3/2/2017 c1 dretos
a type that i can give is, when peridot come back to school her will find pearl, or other idea that lapiz make a party pearl go whit pearl for a acidente in librearian
2/17/2017 c1 StoppedGalaxy
I already love this. Even though I don't really ship Pearlidot that much, still awesome. I think I'm just kinda happy I'll have something from you to read after G&M is finished, haha. Can't wait for the next chapter!
2/16/2017 c1 1Jacksonson5567
I didn't even finish reading the chapter, cause it's IMPOSIBLE for a gem to get sick. So the story is probably gonna be bad, with little detail.
2/16/2017 c1 tobio6164
Oh my gosh this is really good. I love how you have kept everyone in character. Many of the fics I read they go way out of character but you have nailed it! Peridot with a cold is soooooo cute as is the title of the fic. I really wanna see where Peri will go with her 'flirting' with Pearl ;)