for Thanos vs the Bad Wolf

5/17/2020 c1 5Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami
Interesting concept. If you've now seen the Infinity movies I'd like to see where it goes with a rewrite using that information. I think this could be extended with a prologue and epilogue, or showing only Thanos' view in 1 chapter, then Bad Wolf's in another, and maybe the Avengers perspective for some extra fun.

I don't know if this was just a quick sketch of a plot bunny or something to worked on and continued, since this fic does not have the "completed" tag in it, although it hasn't been updated in 3 years. (For all I know it could be on permanent hiatus like all of my stories are) If it is the former then please ignore the rest of my text. However, if it happens to be the latter then please take no offense to my honest criticism. I only mean to help and it is by no means a flame.

Now for some constructive criticism. Please change up the word cosmic/cosmically to universe or something else every now and then. You've used it 7 times in the first 3 paragraphs from when the chapter starts; and "/" 12 times in the entire chapter. It would be best to choose just one descriptive word when you use "/" or use "and" or another connective word.

I.E. "Thanos, the mad Titan wielding Infinity Gauntlet..., " "I know you are, Thanos, Mad Titan and Dark Lord, and.." and "I have contributed to the creation of the planets, stars, and all the cosmos in the omniverse." Also, probably switch "U.S. Marvel Multi/Universe" to "this universe," "multiverse," or omniverse."

Once again, this is in no way a flame and I do hope that you continue this fanfiction. Thank you for your time, patience, and understanding.
4/5/2019 c1 Delta8