FanFiction.Net
for Blackbird

5/17/2022 c11 33The Blind Ficus
Nice. Wonder where this is going
5/15/2022 c3 Sypho Dias
uhh... I'm confused. is aura not a thing? or was it not awakened in any of them?
5/10/2022 c11 TitanGuest912
Don't leave it at this cliffhanger pls! I definitely need to see how this will proceed. Thank you for the chapters so far and I will wait for whenever you decide to post again!
4/17/2022 c11 Isaasol2
Why did you stop the story
3/17/2022 c11 emoryjmorrill
Cool, I like the new darker naruto, better than the older non-dark naruto.
3/13/2022 c11 1Insane Wombat
GO BACK
2/12/2022 c11 Marvelous Pathetic
I could feel the Remmant Naruto’s annoyance lol. Bending over backward to Qrow. At least the siblings finally meet each other.
1/30/2022 c11 cryyyonz
I for real would be interested in you continuing this story!
1/29/2022 c11 FKUGKUFGUJU
is chapter 11 a rewrite/reboot?
the first 10 chapter had a good story about Naruto Branwen, but chapter 11 is weird as fuck

Ok, now Naruto Uzumaki force Yang on Naruto Branwen, because Yang is his sister, or what?

shame a liked Weiss in this Story, good luck with this it.
1/26/2022 c11 biob1
Pretty interesting
1/22/2022 c11 NovaWars
Oh man the story has finally taken off. We’ve shoved off the OCness of Branwen it’s go time baby!
1/20/2022 c11 Laffurt
Sorry to say but nothing about this chapter makes any sense whatsoever. It’s like a completely different story from the first ten chapters. Without any warning, you went straight to a time skip with nothing in the story changing at all, Remnant Naruto has his body hijacked by… real Naruto? And now he wants to be a goody two shoe and see Yang, who he knows clearly is not really his own sister, without any explanation. Everything you built up in the first ten chapters, whatever the story was supposed to be, has been thrown out the window. I hate to put it bluntly but it’s not worth reading this story after you abandoned it for so long and came back with this. Maybe you’ll prove me wrong but good luck with it.
1/20/2022 c11 Legacy Shinobi
Nice cap bro
1/19/2022 c11 16BukkakeNoJutsu
This is great! Glade to see a bit of canon Naruto here
1/18/2022 c11 1R-king 93