for The Demon Eyes of Fairy Tail

4/7 c46 Guest
Neinhart is quite sadistic even with his outfit, he reminds me of Sergei from Asura's Wrath
These quotes of his should give you an idea of his personality.

"Oh, how beautiful life is at its end. True beauty only manifests itself in death."

"Magnificent! This is the rage I have been searching for! How exquisite! Beauty, pure beauty! Your wrath is glorious, Asura!"

(*SPOLIERS, DON'T READ IF YOU WANT TO KNOW SEE THE STORY*)
Sergei: Twelve thousand years ago, when he was branded a traitor and hunted down, where do you think I was? Yes, who do you think took Mithra? Who do you think I took her from? It was I! I KILLED YOUR PRECIOUS SISTER!
[Yasha gives him a Death Glare.]
Sergei: Oh, how boring. I thought you would show me a more beautiful face than that.
Yasha: I... I knew. [Clenches his fist in suppressed rage]
Sergei: I see. So you chose the cause over your own sister. Bravo! You deserve a treat, loyal dog of Deus! So you, too, see the beauty in the death of your family.
4/7 c47 Guest
This story's neinhart made me think of Sergei from Asura's wrath these quotes should give a hint of his personality.

(*SPOILERS FOR THE GAME*)
[Yasha gives him a Death Glare.]
Yasha: I... I knew. [Clenches his fist in suppressed rage]
4/7 c25 yahska
Why is it that he never runs out of paper bombs. As far as I know he is not a seal master so he can't have made them.
4/6 c47 Guest
Finally
4/6 c5 yahska
I lost interest when the author decided to prolong curing itachi's illness.
4/6 c5 yahska
Nobody wants to read the exact same fight scenes as in canon.
4/6 c47 2Mr. Haziq
Except for his pants... how convenient.

I don't get. He wants to die, but he's putting up a fight?
4/5 c47 Emn93
Excellent chapter, very good to see that the Edolas versions of our protagonists learned to manipulate the chakra, it was a great power up for them.
The fight between Natsu and Zeref was very intense, I really enjoyed reading, I will be waiting for the next chapter.
4/5 c47 1springtony
I love this story can't wait to see the next chapter
4/5 c47 andresskorskiruiz
Amazing chapter!
4/5 c47 135Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, glad to see the Edalos Fairy Tail and friends have decided to join the party surprising the demons though more people from the past are coming making this war a little difficult for the heroes to handle.
4/5 c47 1keybladelight
Wow that was a shock chapter Lucy mom the previous Sabertooth guild master and previous founder members of fairy tail and obito himself wow that his really twisted but I really hope you make hashirama appear to reason madara but I also hope Ultear and madara finally meet and that Ur see his husband and daughter a family reunion and to have hashirama be in shock to see his old friend had a wife but have a daughter which I think it would be funny to see hashirama have his old spoiling grandpa personality like he spoil tsunami when she was young but he do it with ultear and that make madara angry but they also fight.

Hope obito show the battle of the kaguya and the truth about the uchiha clan be lie by black zetsu and he show naruto and sasuke battle with kaguya and team 7 defeating the mother of all chakra.

Please I hope you continue your high school DxD a fresh star I really want to see what will happen also now that kurama was confirm to be death in boruto I was thinking that he could be reborn years later and then meet yasaka and have her daughter kunou be born years later and meet his old tails beast comrades but now in human form and told to the occult club the story of naruto and sasuke and boruto.
4/5 c47 Dasgun
Not bad
3/31 c6 Mahir
Now Tower of heaven arc gonna be interesting
3/29 c45 Agent-Superball
What's this I hear?

What wonderous thing?

Is this the DEFCON klaxon's ring?

A flashing light...
Above the doooor! There's just one thing it could mean...

War!

Oh, what is it good for? (What is it good for?)
It's good for you, (Good for you!) It's good for me!

Ohh, War!
What is it good for? (What is it good for?) Oh, it strengthens the economy!
It shows the world that we've got stones! (We've got stones!)
And carriers... with fighter drones! (Vo doh dee oh!)

War! Oh, what is it good for? (What is it good for?)
It's good for you it's good for me!

(It's the cat's meow!)

(Vo doh dee oh!)

Heeeere we go!

(Hyah! Woo! Wooo-hoo! Yeah! Ohhh yeah!)

War!
Oh, what is it good for? (What is it good for?)
It's good for you! (Doo waka doo waka doo waka doo waka doo!) It's good for me!

Oh, war! Oh, what is it good for? (What is it good for?)
Ohhh, it strengthens the economy!

A lengthy battle's an incumbent's dream! (Ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh!)
Because you can't change horses... In mid stream!

For bombs (Boom!)
And guns (Bang!)
And so much more (Napalm!)
We celebrate the joys of war war war!

For bombs and guns, and so much more...
We celebrate the joys of war
928 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »