for Fairy Tail Football League!

3/11/2017 c2 11FizzyBubblegum13
Okay i positively jumped out of my bed (it's morning here) the moment I saw that you have updated this story. I was laughing from starting to end, it was hilarious! Great job! Loved Siegrain, I wonder what would happen if he popped up during the game? Lol. Ah so Erza is assistant coach? Will Lucy be making an entrance it the story? Anyway, I loved every minute of it. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next update~
2/18/2017 c1 FizzyBubblegum13
Usually I hate Modern AU's but you have done a great job! I love the idea and I have been straight out laughing from start to end.
Ronald Trunk had me cracking up.
It is very refreshing to see a Fairy Tail story with romance not as the main plot, and I love it! Please continue it I would definitely like to read more!
Thanks for the fic!
2/18/2017 c1 1Feline Evolutionary Dead End
While I usually detest modern AUs, ten-thousand times more when they take place in real-life settings/locations, this sounds... weird. Meh, I rather liked Eyeshield 21, I'll give it a shot! Following. There are a surprising amount of interesting stories in the recently published section, I'm surprised.
2/17/2017 c1 diegozea70
LOL, jajaj i thinks are soccer and not american soccer xD
2/17/2017 c1 NWA4LYFLOUIE
I love the story idea nice work bro

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service