FanFiction.Net

I wasn't Goku's fault the other Universes got erased
11/28/2017 c7 Guest
it pls
4/11/2017 c1 2CringerEmblem956432
Well I don't really know what to put here but I can say that I'm heavily interested this and how it'll turn out. I hope to read the next chapters.
3/5/2017 c7 8Kara47
110% gold! I love the plot twist ! I hope we can see Time Patrol Trunks in the futuer or other time patrolers (Like goten hint hint). This is amazing! Keep up the good work.
3/4/2017 c7 Andrey258
Ummm,you made a small mistake at the start with Oolong being the cat and Puar being the pig. Puar is the cat and should be with Yamcha,while Oolong is a pig who peeked on his teacher and also bullied Puar. Nonethless,its still great seeing Vegeta in the main role as the pure saiyan. Hope you also give Tien and Krilin a bigger role than what they got in Z,GT or Super. Keep up with the good work,eat fries and have a nice day.
3/4/2017 c7 2Interviner
Towa? Wow, a bit of Xenoverse ehh? Well then, its been a while since you updated, I expect that you are busy at school? And are you really going to keep the story like this or are you going to add some more details?
2/23/2017 c6 Guest
I liked this a lot. The paradox with Gokus selfishness always bordered on selfishness. So it's interesting to see that catch up with him. Also vegeta has changed through time so that was cool to see nimbus accept him.
2/23/2017 c6 sneak13579
Why was Goku surprised? Vegeta has been pure of heart for a long time. It doesn't even make sense that Goku got on Nimbus in super.
2/23/2017 c6 5Talonsen
Toriyama DID actually imply that Vegeta was pure of heart in his own weird way didn't he?
2/22/2017 c6 2Interviner
Well, is Goku really not going to able ride Nimbus? You got to admit, sure he wants the tournament to happen, but he didn't want the universes to get destroyed, so don't you think that Goku are technically worthy of nimbus?
2/22/2017 c6 Andrey258
Having Vegeta as pure of heart trought over Goku was a great twist. Once again,i sugest that you bring Chi-Chi to train with Master Roshi as well,because they are not many female fighters into Dragon Ball,Z,GT and Super. By the way,could you please do me a favor by looking after a story called Breaking the illusion of perfection,which can be found by pressing on Beerus character tag,read it and kindly let a review? It would mean alot to me if you would do that. Have a nice day.
2/22/2017 c5 Andrey258
Wow. You definatly had nearly everyone go back to the past. As a sugestion,have Goku tell Chi-Chi to come and train with him at Master Roshi as well. By the way,could you have Kid Vegeta train with Goku,Chi-Chi(that if you add her) and Krilin with Master Roshi? Hope you keep with the great chapters,eat a sushi and have an nice day.
2/22/2017 c4 Andrey258
As a sugestion,only have Vegeta face off against powerful opponents that Goku can not defeat only if its necesary. I definatly love the interractions between Vegeta and Bulma. They are so amusing. By the way,great job with the story,eat spagetti and have a nice day.
2/22/2017 c3 Andrey258
Yay. Another great chapter. I definatly loved that you brought the Supreme Kai or Shin so early. Question: does that means that Vegeta will be part of Dragonball verse? By the way,nice touch for bringing the Time Ring early. Very neat. But the Supreme Kai did not knew about Zeno until the Elder told him,so he should have been confused of who Zeno is. By the way,as a sugestion,have Goku also tell Zeno trought a message that he wants the 11 Universes back. Great job with the story,keep up with this marvelous work and have a nice day.
2/22/2017 c2 Andrey258
Oh man. Goku went back to the past. As an sugestion,have Goku bring Vegeta with the Dragonballs or have Goku ask Shenron to bring Majin Buu out of the prison Bibidi placed him in order to teach him how to be more responsable and to control his temper. Have a nice day.
24 Page 1 2 Next »