for In the Universal Chords

2/5/2020 c10 12Falconress
Oh. Wow.
2/5/2020 c8 Falconress
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I LOVE KID SUPERHEROES!
2/5/2020 c5 Falconress
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
2/5/2020 c4 Falconress
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
2/5/2020 c3 Falconress
Aww. I like the rogues.
2/5/2020 c1 Falconress
So sad and sweet! I wonder if you can do one where Wally and Pietro meet?
9/2/2019 c10 Visionless1
Well, to review everything thus far, Nice high drama, some good humor and definitely some emotionally moving moments, especially this episode.

It still makes me feel sad though, Wally had full recovery of his eyesight. I know it's fiction, but there are times when I am reminded that mine will never return. The reason is that both my eyes were surgically removed. Even after 30 years or so of being blind, I still find I miss the world and everything in it. So, when I read stories that involve a blind character, I am often looking to help the author improve things from a realistic point of view. I don't like it when typical tv type tropes are used.

Right now, I am currently trying to write my first fan fiction story from the DBZ universe focusing on Gohan. Sure, Dragonscales and some others have written such stories, but they mostly glossed over what would really happen. Given my particular experience, I decided I wasn't going to gloss anything over. Anyway, I will let you guys know when I start posting it (although, I might need a beta to help correct some sentence and paragraph structure issues not visible to me via screen reader).

Anyway, if you have more of these one shots, please continue to post them.
7/19/2019 c10 Jacqui
This is so chilling. It's happy and cheerful one chapter, and then tramatising the next! I am unbelievably impressed.
4/27/2019 c1 2Tigresssss
Could you do one for Wally and Artemis' wedding? And bring Gwen back? Please please please please please please please please please please please please?
11/25/2018 c10 12Harbinger Of Kaos
Can you have Wally meet Shuri? I feel being he would love to talk with another genius teen and trade ideas.
7/10/2018 c10 14Jessica Jayme Bell
Well... that was depressing but its probably good for him in the long run?
6/23/2018 c10 Zatannagurl
I really like how u made the Joker went crazy like that. Holy crap if a person like Joker exist...No no nope
Not gonna think about that nope
Anyway, I love this chapter! It's amazing like always
Keep it up! Your fans are loving it!
6/2/2018 c10 1captainjordan4
I love this so much! Thank you so much for updating again this is one of my favorite au's
6/1/2018 c10 3a person d
Going to be honest, i wish I had waited to read this chapter in the morning, because now I’m going to have trouble sleeping. There’s nothing like weeping over your children and their sorrows to kick up a bout of insomnia. I’ll jyst have to try and think happy thoughts about Jason and Wally I guess. It was a wonderful chapter, it’s just also a heartbreaking one. I think I’d be willing to fight the Justice League for the right to adopt Wally, though.
6/1/2018 c10 HI
Very Interesting. I dont know why but I kind of like how the Joker went crazy.
104 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »