FanFiction.Net
for IV Spark

2/20/2017 c2 54JPHBK
Wow. I absolutely love your stories! And this one was amazing. It truly left me wanting so much more. You write Jason and Kim superbly, exactly as I picture them and their relationship. Can't wait to read more from you.
2/20/2017 c2 brankel1
Love it. Glad Jason is there.
2/19/2017 c2 4Slade's Icy Apprentice
I like the little hints of Katherommy. Tommy's training Kat just as Jason had trained Kim. 3

I just knew Jason would show up to support Kimberly. I was all set to be sad for her, when she went to call him and he didn't pick up. But he did not disappoint. Then I was sad that Coach Schmidt met Jason and thought he was "the famous boyfriend Tommy". But by the end, Kim starts to realize how she truly feels about Jason, so it's cool.

No one says It's Morphin Time quite like Jason. Fitting way to end this. Kim ready to take home the gold, with Jason there to cheer her on. Just as she's always been there for him.
2/19/2017 c1 Slade's Icy Apprentice
I loved everything, but especially the reference to her crossing her fingers. Zack did it too, that's why Jason, Kim and Zack are my brot3. I love the idea that she would adopt that is a good luck charm for Jason only.