for It's All In The Blood

3/29 c8 4597boss
more please
10/22/2019 c8 3WhiteElfElder
Was the spider trapped in the mirror, or was it gazing through the mirror at Harry?
10/22/2019 c7 WhiteElfElder
Harry has a nice little spawn area to do some farming.
10/22/2019 c5 WhiteElfElder
Why doesn't Harry use the sword that the Hat provided him earlier? Has Harry revisited the statue since killing the two Pride demons?
10/22/2019 c4 WhiteElfElder
Harry completely forgot he needs knew clothes.
8/25/2019 c8 GDN
I have an idea for your story. You could make the spider in the mirror arachnid from Greek mythology. Just an idea though. Your story, your choice. P.S. Love the story.
12/31/2018 c8 16Ironshot
Great start to an interesting plot. I look forward to future chapters.
11/29/2018 c8 Ranmaleopard
This is just really interesting keep it up
4/5/2018 c8 Iryelb
Man, I guess you probably weren't ax murdered since you've updated Young Justice: Shazam only a few days ago but I wish you'd get back to this story too. I'm also going to look into Jaded brother and Order and Chaos but I don't expect I'll care for them. I am enjoying this story though.
12/13/2017 c8 dragons9
This is great but please no pairing of Harry/Ginny...nonono please no Ginny pair her with Dean they work together
11/18/2017 c8 1picnic990
Update the story already
11/18/2017 c2 picnic990
Really interesting take on transfiguration ... so we should not be able to sit on a conjured chair as it basically transfigures air to solid wood ?
Very interesting indeed.
9/14/2017 c8 MattKennedy
Ooo! I really like the idea of the Mirror's power coming from a trapped ancient and giant kyklops! :D
7/23/2017 c8 smerrick1
i love this chapter can't wait for the next
7/17/2017 c8 3Lord-Chrono
Great story I hope you continue soon!
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »