for Seven Years Later (Continued)

12/17/2019 c5 WhiteEagle1985
A great story here so far!
9/29/2019 c1 ssj4vegito999
so i dont know what the main reason behind this was but you might be right but currently this seems to be more confirmed then what your saying so in dragon ball z toriyama planned to either end the series after cell with gohan having the torch passed onto him as the earths protector or continue it with gohan being the main character now it wasnt toriyama fault for the buu saga in fact it was us the fans fault see a majority of the fans were not happy with toryiama ending the cell saga like that and demanded goku to return as the main character so after many threats etc etc toryiama was forced to put gohan on the side burner
9/16/2019 c1 rgriffin8999
Quick question isn't krillin stronger then tien
7/28/2017 c5 GenjiMain456
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD CHAPTER. what happened to videl did the violate her or something.
4/19/2017 c5 Kiirriittoo
I enjoy seeing the darker side of Gohan, it makes the story interesting and entertaining, and you portray it perfectly!
4/18/2017 c1 Kiirriittoo
This is amazing, please continue! I can't wait for the next chapter, thanks for continuing the story.
4/10/2017 c1 1Trunkssan766
Trunks wasn't a Super Saiyan 2 in Z. Only in Super. Just wanted to say that. Second, these power levels seem a little more realistic. Although, you've made Gohan just barely stronger than Goku from the Cooler movie. But whatever. I like it.
3/5/2017 c1 13narusakufan1985
This sounds like a good story. Please continue. Gohan and Videl forever.
3/4/2017 c5 1wolfgamer
I think you did an amazing job at continuing the story gohan was my favorite character in dbz i hated how they ruined him in the buu saga by making him not train i think that that was just stupid and for replacing him with Goku so that goku can like in the past swoop in and save the day the only god part was ultimate up the good work cant wait to see more of it
3/2/2017 c1 Guest
Drop the power levels they are unnecessary and jus prove to be annoying. Seriously how is piccolo not even strong enough to compete wit trunks and goten as super saiyans. If ur gonna do an au and give gohan his proper place then dont forget about the others. This isnt doing any better then what actually happened except gohan is gonna be op and ahead of everyone in gokus stead. I can jus picture the series and replace goku wit gohan and bam i can see this story play out.
3/1/2017 c5 2KDRDEADMAN
Damn! This is going to be awesome! I had high expectations and you've broken them. Dude, you're an amazing writer! I can't wait to see more. Enjoy your night!
3/1/2017 c5 Guest
Not impressed.. Making Gohan more saiyan like is not going to make him cooler.. Just shallow.

Make a valid reason for his anger.. Not because of his saiyan heirtage..
3/1/2017 c5 1Ern Estine 13624
i love Gohan new outfit better can't wait for more
3/1/2017 c5 tabriggs1975
I really enjoyed this chapter. So happy that some is continuing one of the stories that I enjoyed. Update soon.
2/23/2017 c4 GoldenKingOfUnlimitedBlades
Huh. Let's see what you plan on doing to this story from here on out. Also, it's "rapists" not "rapers"... that, to me, was the most obvious typo~
21 Page 1 2 Next »