for Demon and Angel

2/18 c15 4597boss
wow... Please continue.
2/11 c4 Guest
I'm not saying your take on fallen angels is wrong, but my knowledge is that fallen angels fell from heaven for sinning and their magic was corrupted, meaning they were born/made as a full angel that were then sorta transformed to part demon. A natural born/made half angel half demon would be a nephalim (acording to Diablo 3)
2/5 c15 Guest
Great story. I really want to see Harry finish school and voldy for good. Because than he gets to deal with dumbledore. And I wonder were they will live and what Harry will go job wise. Is Harry going to have only two wives. Or will he marry more. Or maybe he just has them as concubines. So 2 wives, 1 cat girl, 1 AI. Is that it or will Luna be joining also. I hope no one from earth though Luna would be okay. More chapters please
2/6 c5 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
Though it's not like that in this chapter at least so far. I'm only just starting it though
2/6 c5 Kitsune Obsessed Freak
I wouldn't say you bashed Granger but you definitely bashed McGonagall 100%. Don't take it the wrong way though. It's just how I see it
1/28 c9 Guest
Slight correction about the name "Kaniz"

"It means Slave girl in Muslim" is incorrect.

Kaniz is an Arabic name. Arabic is a language and ethnic group. Muslim is a follower Islam.
11/5/2020 c15 Guest
Great story.
10/20/2020 c8 Rairi Valelira
What happened to skelegrow. Dont just forget the most awesome magic and make hermi a cripple...
10/20/2020 c4 Rairi Valelira
I see fallen angels as using shadows instead of light. And demons using demonic energy.
8/14/2020 c7 Guest
Oh yeah he had a teddy bear. I'm a fan of teddy bears so I know where he's coming from. I'd bring down the wrath of a god of anyone did anything to mine.
6/20/2020 c9 SapphireAsashi
And hell no to the max.
5/19/2020 c15 8Onishin Tsukitenshi
When will this story be updated?
4/18/2020 c15 AnimeGoji91
Hope going to be awesome chapters because you don't what to never the FUCK with the demons and angels and please continues this story please!?
4/8/2020 c15 coledude696
Could you please make some more chapters of this book please I really like it and the suspense is killing me I really need to see an emotional reunion when Harry finds out the yuri is his mother Lilly.
4/8/2020 c15 NazgulBelserion
I'd just blow up hogwarts and kill everyone but whatever
236 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »