for Harmony Ever After

3/27 c2 emmadally9998
I miss the show
3/21 c30 Guest
At first, I thought that Ivy killed Rebecca. But that would be too easy. I'm guessing Ethan's former secretary, Travis (or, does Travis have an evil twin?) And maybe Gwen isn't out of the question. Maybe Fancy, who has been acting weird lately?
3/15 c1 Guest
I cannot wait until you update this! No pressure, you're ready when you're ready. I just thought that I would remind you how much I enjoy reading this story.
2/16 c29 Guest
Finally, an update! Thank you!

"Having multiple faces is a part of her DNA". Really, Gwen?! I love Gwen, but you would think that she would have a little more compassion for Fancy. It wasn't long ago that Gwen was in her shoes. On the show, I would have loved to see Fancy and Gwen become the kind of friends that called each other out on their shit. Fancy could have told Gwen how stupid she was for hanging onto Ethan, and Gwen could have informed Fancy that she could never be anything to Luis but Sheridan 2.0. Oh well.

Let me guess, Ivy had something to do with Rebecca's death? And Gwen is the next person in her cross hairs? *Falls to knees* Pleeeeease don't kill Gwen off! Have her let go of the bitterness towards ET so she can put her son and family first!
12/7/2020 c28 Guest
Thank you for the update. I hope you are doing well. I'm also glad that Charity finally stood up for herself. Too bad we could not witness that on the show.
9/10/2020 c27 Guest
Poor Fancy. I do feel for her, but she knew how Luis and Sheridan felt about each other. That kind of bond usually does not break. At least she didn't have most of her young life invested in him like Gwen did with Ethan.
Speaking of Gwen, it's glaringly obvious that Rebecca is behind Ethan not receiving those court papers. I hope Gwen kick her botoxed butt all around Harmony. You would think that she would be happy that Gwen finally has her own children to love, and a good man to share her life with. She also doesn't seem to care that Jonathan has another family that loves him, and how much it will hurt him to be taken completely away from them. (I never did like ET, but your story is turning me into a fan:-)
9/9/2020 c27 Guest
If Gwench really has changed (note my heavy skepticism), if she really is the person she's convinced Travis that she is, she'll agree to shared custody when she finds out what Rebecca did. *scoffs in disgust* I'm so flipping sick of that so-called mother stealing kids from Theresa, as if traumatizing them means nothing next to her happiness.

Also: Screw you, Kay. You're getting off WAY too easy, IMO. So, naturally, you're running off halfcocked, begging karma to really make a dent. On a related note: Yay Miguel! Even back when I was lukewarm to Miguel&Charity, I was still frustrated by how often Charity bore the weight of their obstacles, usually because of Miguel's willful ignorance. It's already gratifying to see them standing side-by-side, once and for all and we haven't even gotten to the good part yet! :D

Fox, you cannot be so stupid as to actually believe in your mother. DID you get your head examined before going public with your resurrection? Because that isn't the Fox I know and love. Ivy, you aren't just a bad mother, you're bad at being a decent one; even when you try (once or twice a year), you make things worse (see Exhibit Fancy). *sighs* Here comes round 300 of how all bad things just happen to Fancy because, of course, all the best heroines are perpetual victims who lack agency, RME. I would never minimize rape in or out of fiction but, when it wasn't Spike, it was Maya or Beth or Sheridan or Pretty. Never mind the countless times that she blithely threw herself into dangerous situations she wasn't qualified to handle just to impress a boy.

And, lastly, Paloma. Is she trying to outdo Kay and Ivy in the psychopathically selfish department? Because she's catching up at an alarming rate of suck.

You, on the other hand, Lady Serenity, never disappoint. As much as I hate the idea of this story ending, I'm loving every new chapter better than the last BECAUSE you've done such a great job of pulling us back into this crazy world, especially with how you've retained the core of these characters. Thanks so much for sticking with it-I can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve!
7/14/2020 c26 Guest
Thank you so much for updating this!
Poor Kay... NOT! Fox treated her like a queen, and she forgot all of that as soon as Miguel's worthless behind returned to Harmony.
I still want Ivy to get her comeuppance. Gwen and Rebecca were raked over the coals, it's Ivy's turn.
I know I'm in the minority, but I do not care if Ethan loses custody of Jonathan. He wouldn't give two figs about that little boy if he couldn't use him to get revenge against Gwen on behalf of Theresa.
6/10/2020 c25 Fan of SHUIS
Please post more. I keep reading this over and over hoping new chapters will come.
4/21/2020 c25 Guest
Please please please update. Love this fanfiction so much.
2/8/2020 c25 Guest
Please update. I love this fanfiction xx
7/6/2019 c1 Guest
Thank you for the update!

The Kayguel coupling was idiotic on the show. I was never a Charguel fan, but I'm glad you are fixing this.
I hope Gwen can distance herself from her mother, and be happy. I'm hoping that she is willing to share custody with Ethan.
I simply cannot wait for Ivy's downfall.
You are one of the few fanfic writers that has managed to make me like Ethan...a little. I agree with him wanting to keep his kids away from Ivy.
7/5/2019 c25 Guest
That chapter was epic. Miguel and Charity are back together. Awesome!
7/5/2019 c25 Guest
Yay, you're back! :D

I'm kind of frustrated that my favorite people keep inadvertently encouraging one of the characters I hate the most (Ivy) but I know it's because Therox tend to be their most magnanimous when they're happy so I'm trusting your judgement with them since (A) aside from Theresa's odd passivity, you've captured all the characters beautifully IMO, and (B) I can already see the walls closing in around Ivy and Kay! [insert evil grin]

As for Rebecca, I've never known one of her plans to not backfire spectacularly so I'm content to sit back and wait on that front. Bonus points if Gwen takes part in Rebecca's long overdue smackdown-I don't have to like the character to recognize that she's as much a victim of shoddy parenting as anyone; IF this Travis situation is the real deal, her HEA can't really begin until she finally slashes through those toxic apron strings.

Also, (and it's a testimony to your writing that I am saying this): Yay Charity&Miguel! While I wholeheartedly agree with Pilar re: the Lopez-Fitzergerald siblings and soulmates (although I personally couldn't care less about Gwen, Antonio, Fancy, and Kay being "casualties", RME), Charity&Miguel were always the endgame couple that left me lukewarm. Until Miguel's beside confession in Chapter 22. Yes, 10 years after the finale, the tides have turned. You've made me a believer, LadySerenity. Kudos! ;) And because I'm not an easy sell, when I'm in, I'm ALL in...
5/14/2019 c24 Guest
Please update as soon as you can! I need to know what happens next...
85 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »