for Treading Water

10/16/2019 c1 Lestat74
Good job with this story! I enjoyed it!
7/11/2019 c1 5milkysupernova
Love this! love all your stories.
3/26/2017 c1 Guest
Oh good god YEA
2/28/2017 c1 poohbear123
Great story
2/22/2017 c1 1zoeiy
Great story
2/22/2017 c1 4Dlwells51
Great story telling! Fantastic go between for aftermath of Thornton's sudden departure and opening set up for new director! You really capture the hearts of our beloved team members so perfectly.
2/22/2017 c1 176AZGirl
Really enjoyed this story! I could totally see it as being the episode (or two) before Matty becomes director. Hard to pick one favorite scene, but loved the part with Mac at the firing range. Thanks for sharing this one with us!
2/22/2017 c1 simplevi
Always love your works, TinkerBell!
2/21/2017 c1 3WynonaRose
I liked it! Jack showed a LOT of restraint! LoL. And we all know who came after the directors from hell.

Thanks for writing!
2/21/2017 c1 121only-some-loser
I should be going to bed because I have to get up at the crack of dawn for school tomorrow, but I'm reading this instead. I absolutely love it. It's soooooo good
2/21/2017 c1 Lhaven
Really interesting angle to the story - having the 2 other directors. You wrote such great detail about the missions Jack and Mac had gone on. Glad it ended well (I like Regina!)
2/21/2017 c1 Axxonly
That was really good ... Really liked how Jack was all worried about his friends ...
The personal mission for Regina you talk about would make a great one-shot too (sorry I'm really not being subtle right now)
2/21/2017 c1 2Elise Deschat
Interesting take on the subject...it why certain positions in a bank have to take 2 week vacations so that their books can be audited...wonder if they still have to now that we have computers?

I could so see this plot happening...separation until they had been "audited" for loyalty and to whom it belonged to, Thornton or Phoenix...we also now see why the name is perfect...the flame is reducing Thornton's Phoenix to ashes, only to rise intact under a new director to-be-named (update, it's Maddie)
2/21/2017 c1 56Deliwiel
Definitely an interesting take on what would have happened with a different director! Ugh. I did NOT like those directors at all. Good job!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service